Reviews for Burning Bright
Katniss chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Please, please, please finish it! I love it!
pansy25 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Finnick really loves Annie. Who knew the playboy could really fall in love with a crazy/ hysterical girl. But I guess love is blind... I wouldn't mind reading Annie's POV though...
pansy25 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
I don't mind a Gale POV. It would be nice to delve in his charcater. He's still probably infatuated with Katniss but hurt because he knows in her heart she loves Peeta. I wish Peeta would be here soon. It would be AWESOME to know that he's alive... tortured but alive... Please please let us see Peeta?
A CIA ANGENT chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
This is really well written. Nothing else to say.
Rosie chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying to find out what happens. I like your idea with Gale, but I'd want to read the rest of Katniss's story. After, maybe you could go back to Gale.
Miranda Tam chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Nice story! I can't wait until you update.
baysidebird88 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
oh no what was on the tape! Sigh, I hate waiting for updates, but I will because I love this story!
LadybugChild chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Good God Almighty... I want more please:)
Snorkamaiden chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
hey! i think this is a really interesting twist.

i was just thinking (and just thinking means that your story makes me think... a lot) that maybe the tape should have fake into on it, like peeta being 'killed' or something. NO GALE POV. he's too bitter and maybe you just should add him hiding and trying to listen in to the meetings (and maybe hit some beetee contraption thing and notify them all of his attempted spying... o.O or maybe he tries to get katniss back by, i dunno, forcing her to kiss him or whatever by surprising her or balalalah.) katniss is great. maybe annie? more about her. it'd be interesting to see what's going on there.

hahaha i realize that even if you read this and took it seriously, you'd have a hard time doing anything i suggested cuz i posted it. lol :D

great job! i think this is pretty good and i really want to read more. i've subscribed and anything- don't you be quitin' now! :o)

peta peta peta! i 3 him and katniss. will she ever see him again? will he be alive?

will he love her? what will happen?

ARGH can't wait till thxgiving break now :)
notacloudinsight chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
This is good!

I like how Katniss is still Katniss... sometimes in fics, Katniss is too soft, or gushy over Peeta/Gale.

And as for your questions at the bottom...well, I'm biased. I don't like Gale- I'm totally Team Peeta. So I guess I wouldn't like to read it if it's all "Oh, I love Katniss but she loves the bread boy instead" sort of thing, but I'll still read it if it's well written and in character. And just for the heck of it :)

And yeahh, I'll read the AU story! It sounds cool.

Nice Job!

-Cyn
mymockingjay chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
soo glad you finally updated! This is definitely one of my favorite stories on here, and you haven't disappointed!

Just one little grammatical error; "Unfortunately, things did go well." is it supposed to be didn't? just wondering

Great job though! And I would love the Gale thing, and the AU sounds really cool too! I've always wondered what goes on in the other tributes heads, so it would be cool to find out. I'm just not sure what AU stands for :P

-mockingjay
BougieJoanna chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
great chapter! but i am dying to know what is on the tape! so as long as u get that into the next chapter, i dont mind if there is gale
snvffles chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
This was really good. I would love to see a chapter in Gale's POV, but maybe not the next chapter - I want to know what's on that tape, and I want to be reading Katniss' thoughts. So maybe the chapter after could be Gale's POV?
Spring Breeze chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. Although in the first chapter, I did see several mistakes between "your" when it's supposed to be "you're", just pointing that out.

I like your concept for the third book, just goes to show that even on a fanfiction site, everyone has completely different ideas.

And about the Gale POV thing, I'm all for it. Partly because Gale is one of my favorite characters(and I'm a huge supporter of GalexKatniss, to be honest), and I don't think he gets anywhere close to enough credit, in the books or fanfiction-wise, being overshadowed by all those PeetaxKatniss ones. Not that I have anything against that, but it's always nice to see a bit of variety.

Keep up the good work.
AirJordan8 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! Keep it up! And btw, I'm adding this to my alert list, so I'll be sitting here paitently awaiting the next chapter (well maybe not paitently but...:P)