Reviews for I'll Kill You
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Rofl this would make a cute prequel. Like friendship or slash, with Heero finding out about Harry. And the other pilots fraking about Heero having a 'friend'. My only thing is he was slated before birth, or at 15 months. Depending if its when the prophesy was told or started.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i so want this trohave a sequil!
DarkVampire1337 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
you should contune this in some form it would make for a very funny story.
RogueNya chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You know it would be kinda cool if either you or someone else expanded this into a full story with background and everything.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Liked it.
FlameingWings chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love it! If you or anyone else ever gets the urge to add more to it send me a link. It would be so fun to read! Te dynamics of the perfect solider and the boy-who-lived is fantastic!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i just imagined a chibi heero glaring at a chibi harry while saying 'i'll kill you'. chibi harry hands heero an number and says 'you will have to wait patiently in line behind the others. they were here first.' chibi harry points to a line of chibi people including voldie, dumby, deatheaters, order members and even death himself. chibi heero twitches. XD
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it and hope you write more
Shit-chat idle-cracker chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
god! great!, you need to do a squeal or a continuation from here on a story please!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
loved it!
Kiira-san chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is awesome, too... I can see why it didn't fit into Masks and Mirrors. The dynamics between them are totally different. Still cool, though. Thanks again for a proper intro to HP/GW crossovers.
PhoenixEternalFlame chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

I love this! XD lol :P

You know, every time I see Heero threaten Relena after reading countless HP/GW crossovers, I've always wondered what Harry would say to Heero if he was ever threatened like that and now you have provided an answer :D

With Harry using a witty comeback line. Differnetly a bonus! XD

I only wish there was more :'(

Cya next time!

phoenixeternalflame
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh this was awesome. Though I wish this was a continued story. Oh well. I will take what I can
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
More.
Farsi chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
*Snorts* that would kind of throw Heero off, I bet. Love the one-shot!