Reviews for Fredrick and Shosanna Fourever
Archangel777117 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I was watching the movie and watched the scene where they died together and immediately looked up a fanfiction for it. You did it perfectly!
Pedro Fernandes chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Good story, execelent!
jinx chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Hg
E-Alicisia chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Love this- Part of me really wished for a happy ending.
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
If you ask me, I would prefer this ending for them, because I really think that he was really in love with her, and I think she was in love with him, although her hatred for the Nazis didn't let her see that sooner.

Thanks for writing this. A perfect ending.
Carlllllllllllll chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I loved IB but I didnt like the ending between Fredrick and Emmanuelle/Shoshanna. This is so much better!
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
lovely :)
natashavic chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I agree that your story was quite rushed... But I liked, I think it gave the happy ending we wanted for them.
Sid chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hey, great work here! I really enjoyed your take on this climactic scene! I love the way you manage to interweave the plot of 'Nation's Pride' with the plot of the movie. I always thought Tarantino must've taken forever before he was happy with his version of it, lol.

I think Frederick dying adds a level of complexity to the film though, which is why Tarantino used it. Most films about Nazi's demonize them while glorfying those fighting them. This was one of the few films that showed the human side of a Nazi I thought, which is why I love how you mention that Frederick doesn't think he's a hero at all... because it's so true. He realizes the cost of his being a hero are families he's left fatherless and brother-less.

Anyway, really good job,
Congratulations!
ra gilmore chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
agree soooo very agree ! i like ur restory about them. really i so sad watched their death so badly. n no love? omg. it must happy ending i know that zoller so in love to emmanuelle after he back from war
n he feels found his part soul.

remake this cinema pleaseeee let them bcome happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very nice. Captures love, but not Tarrentino.
starstruckk chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This story was very rushed.

It was also quite out of character. I think for this pairing, you should have slowed things down, made the chapter longer, and used less fluff.

Your writing is good, but the story was rushed, and the fact that Shoshanna just 'forgave' Fredrick, when her character had been planning to murder him and an entire theater of Nazis was a horrible portrayal of her.

If you went through, made this longer, and worked on being more in character, this story could be good.
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i completely agree
alex3321 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
awww... yay for happy ending! Great story :)