Reviews for Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram
Your writing is phenomenal! Please don't let anything happen to Solan! Xena just got him back! Your characters are so well developed, and unique! I just love Callie and especially Riley! This story is truly great writing please update!
sweetkid45 chapter 196 . 3/4
hello as you know am Sweetkid45 and I had to let you know that I love this story and am glad the next chapter was written.I read 1-195 five times cause I just love it.I hope they win and return to heaven with a victory over evil. Fantastic chapter too.
katherine chapter 195 . 2/23
I cant believe i just read 195 chapters and dudnt get an ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I so want to read this story as I have looked for it for such a long time after seeing the fanfic cover. unfortunately because I don't have a fancy phone and a poor signal I won't be able to. there is no email address to contact the author. And unlike another fanfiction site with a similar layout the two are almost identical in appearance except the other one gives the reader an opportunity to download the complete story in four formats epub mobi pdf and html. and this has 194 chapters.
sweetkid45 chapter 195 . 3/15/2016
Hello am Sweetkid45 and I had to say I've enjoyed this story I hope there might be more?
Guest chapter 195 . 2/14/2016
Well developed story line just enough of Xena to be what most XWP fans love and for those of us who are crazy about Valdemar the descriptions and back story are just as fantastic.
Your unowned characters blend both fandom so seamlessly it's easy to see you are on top of your game.
I personally don't mind waiting for your updates.
Keep up the work your talent makes me smile
Masyl chapter 195 . 9/21/2015
This is an amazing story. I love Xena and Gabrielle relation and their relation with Valdemar too. I'm waiting for more. Update often pls
DieEper chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Is this a Xena and Gabrielle fanfiction?
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 195 . 8/11/2015
Really interesting chapter I was surprised that Gabrielle wasn't angry at Ares being around but then I realized that the characters have gone through so much change in this story and progressed beyond the series.
Rox5755 chapter 195 . 7/20/2015
Thanks for the update. Why heal Ares so fully. Wouldn't be more strategic to leave him a little incapacitated?
lazytown2000 chapter 195 . 7/19/2015
That was a great installment. I can't wait for the next book in that series. It's amazing!
luckdog chapter 195 . 7/19/2015
So what did Callie see with her gift that she needed to see? And I can see Xena having another chat with Ares because I'm sure he knows he is more then mortal! So Alti needed Ares to come to this world so she can enter as a god not good for Xena and Gabrielle! And what will be the role Solan is going to play in this war? Is he the one who will end up facing off against Ati or is he and Callie going to be the conduits to join with Xena's magic to defeat Ati and Ares with Rylie's gift letting them know where and when this will happen with Gabrielle relegated to the sideline as usual being the less important of the group because her gift is only empathy?

Congrats on publishing the 4th book in the Mockingbird series, I hope it sells real well :0) Also congrats on the two new stories :0)
Guest chapter 194 . 7/19/2015
Please update best story in Fanfiction!
Guest chapter 194 . 6/28/2015
How fun that Aries dropped in! Love it that Callie and Rylie are up to mischief . looking forward to the next part!

Rox5755 chapter 194 . 6/24/2015