Reviews for Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram
How fun that Aries dropped in! Love it that Callie and Rylie are up to mischief . looking forward to the next part!

Rox5755 chapter 194 . 6/24
Two thumbs up!
Please update best story in fanfiction!
luckdog chapter 194 . 6/3
Yup Xena will not be happy when she finds Ares in the med tent and Gabrielle will be furious! Oh and sucked in Ares for joining forces with Alti and getting de-goded lol Oh and Xena & Gabrielle will be having a stern quiet word with Callie for using her gift on the healer and the soldiers, so I'd say no cookies for her ;0)

Oh btw I loved the title of this chapter lol
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 194 . 6/1
Don't trust Jewels there's something really off about her, can't quite put my finger on it though.
Jamistarme1 chapter 194 . 5/20
Just as I was getting restless, I see the new chapter posted! Thank you! Can't express how much I'm enjoying this tale.
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 5/19
Are you going to add to this soon?! I truly love this story! I'm posting on this chapter bc I've reviewed so many others.
luckdog chapter 193 . 3/11
I wonder if the man who ended up in Jewel's camp is Ares? If so then Jewel needs to be concerned! Poor Rylie experiencing that choking feeling again, but it at least warns Xena and Gabrielle of the danger. And Quinn is right to be cautious of magic because it could get disrupted and that's when things go pear shape, and Solan should know that.

The new cover is wonderful Star and very fitting :0)
luckdog chapter 192 . 3/9
Xena is going to be shocked when she finds out that nearly 6 months have passed since they entered Uthro's tower. They are going to be walking back into a war zone and Queen Jorlyn will be in need of Xena's tactical strategies having to fight on so many fronts. So who is Uthro's wife who has remained on Earth? And when all is said and done will Xena and Gabrielle take their children back to earth or remain on Velgarth?
Jamistarme1 chapter 192 . 3/8
Was so excited to see the update!
Looking forward to more.
Jamistarme1 chapter 191 . 3/2
In looking into your kindle pubs and hope you have time to finish this as well. I LOVE this story!
Jamistarme1 chapter 160 . 2/27
I was recommended this story on Twitter. I'm so happy! This is really a great mixing of two worlds. I even looked up the books by the author of the original Madge stories so I can read them once I'm through with this! I'm hooked!
Mellio410 chapter 1 . 1/15
I absolutely love your stories. I couldn't put this one down. You have a way of making me want more as I read. I can't wait to read the next chapters you follow this with. Extremely excited.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 191 . 1/12
Congratulation on your novels, I really hate that Ares has appeared on the scene because it gives Alti way more leverage and power. I also don't like that he said that wants Xena by any means necessary and its been shown in the series that he'll go so far as to threaten rape (In Amphipolis under siege he did this by threatening to kill Xena's family and friends unless she had sex with him and gave him a child) So I don't like where this is going and the family is all together now I would really hate to see them torn apart.
Rox5755 chapter 191 . 1/4
Congrats on all your writing success. Looking forward to new chapters.