Reviews for Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram
Please update the best story in fanfiction!
Please update this wonderful story!
Zoe Xena chapter 196 . 1/19
hi..awesome story..keep going..pls update :)
Guest chapter 196 . 12/25/2017
The Best Story Ever! Please update !
Guest chapter 196 . 11/17/2017
Please update! This is the best fanfiction story I have ever read!
luckdog chapter 196 . 6/9/2017
So Ares is a spy but he doesn't know it, I just hope someone cottons on to it soon before Alti finds away to attack them! Oh and I still see that Gabrielle is still being treated like her opinions and feeling don't count. Oh Rylie is cute, she has a crush on Jewels and doesn't even know it lol I wonder how Xena and Gabrielle to react when they fined out that Callie has the birds watching out for danger? I wonder if Alti is going to find out this now that she has transformed herself into a bird?

G'day wom good to see you are still updating this story :0)
starwanderer33 chapter 196 . 4/25/2017
Found this two days ago and haven't been able to stop reading. Just completed the last available chapter. Well written. Excellent read. Very creative. Greatly appreciate the time and hard work you put into this and very much look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 196 . 3/16/2017
Your writing is phenomenal! Please don't let anything happen to Solan! Xena just got him back! Your characters are so well developed, and unique! I just love Callie and especially Riley! This story is truly great writing please update!
sweetkid45 chapter 196 . 3/4/2017
hello as you know am Sweetkid45 and I had to let you know that I love this story and am glad the next chapter was written.I read 1-195 five times cause I just love it.I hope they win and return to heaven with a victory over evil. Fantastic chapter too.
katherine chapter 195 . 2/23/2017
I cant believe i just read 195 chapters and dudnt get an ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I so want to read this story as I have looked for it for such a long time after seeing the fanfic cover. unfortunately because I don't have a fancy phone and a poor signal I won't be able to. there is no email address to contact the author. And unlike another fanfiction site with a similar layout the two are almost identical in appearance except the other one gives the reader an opportunity to download the complete story in four formats epub mobi pdf and html. and this has 194 chapters.
sweetkid45 chapter 195 . 3/15/2016
Hello am Sweetkid45 and I had to say I've enjoyed this story I hope there might be more?
Guest chapter 195 . 2/14/2016
Well developed story line just enough of Xena to be what most XWP fans love and for those of us who are crazy about Valdemar the descriptions and back story are just as fantastic.
Your unowned characters blend both fandom so seamlessly it's easy to see you are on top of your game.
I personally don't mind waiting for your updates.
Keep up the work your talent makes me smile
Masyl chapter 195 . 9/21/2015
This is an amazing story. I love Xena and Gabrielle relation and their relation with Valdemar too. I'm waiting for more. Update often pls
DieEper chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Is this a Xena and Gabrielle fanfiction?