Reviews for Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram
Jamistarme1 chapter 191 . 3/2
In looking into your kindle pubs and hope you have time to finish this as well. I LOVE this story!
Jamistarme1 chapter 160 . 2/27
I was recommended this story on Twitter. I'm so happy! This is really a great mixing of two worlds. I even looked up the books by the author of the original Madge stories so I can read them once I'm through with this! I'm hooked!
Mellio410 chapter 1 . 1/15
I absolutely love your stories. I couldn't put this one down. You have a way of making me want more as I read. I can't wait to read the next chapters you follow this with. Extremely excited.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 191 . 1/12
Congratulation on your novels, I really hate that Ares has appeared on the scene because it gives Alti way more leverage and power. I also don't like that he said that wants Xena by any means necessary and its been shown in the series that he'll go so far as to threaten rape (In Amphipolis under siege he did this by threatening to kill Xena's family and friends unless she had sex with him and gave him a child) So I don't like where this is going and the family is all together now I would really hate to see them torn apart.
Rox5755 chapter 191 . 1/4
Congrats on all your writing success. Looking forward to new chapters.
guest chapter 191 . 1/4
Great chapter! Looking forward to finding out the rest of this cliffhanger! Good luck with your new book!
luckdog chapter 191 . 1/3
So did Riley have a vision of Ares pinning Alti to the tree? Oh and I'd say Ares is going to underestimate Alti and be his down fall and Xena will have to save i sorry god arse! Gabrielle will not be happy if Ares turns up! So I wonder Uthro needs to tell Xena?

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years wom :0) And congrats on your publications ;0)
Monica chapter 191 . 1/3
Fabulous! Thank you!
guest chapter 190 . 12/28/2014
Any chance of an update before the end of the year? please?
guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I just caught up. This is brilliant!
Monica chapter 190 . 12/3/2014
This story is awesome!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 190 . 12/2/2014
Nice to see the family all bonding and finding where they fit in, in the new dynamic. I did think when Xena and Gabrielle were talking about fishing that they might be talking about love making but I stand corrected this was genuinely about food. I think Solan's companion is going to be a big game changer in the story, in that having dragon is a big deal and it might be something to make Alti shutter,
wenywen chapter 190 . 11/29/2014
Cute, thanks for the update.
Rox5755 chapter 190 . 11/29/2014
Thank you for the Thanksgiving present!
luckdog chapter 190 . 11/28/2014
That was a lovely bit of bonding time with Solan and his mothers :0) Oh and Solan better keep a close eye on Callie or she will try and steal Ari from him lol Nice to see Xena and Gabrielle getting to have a bit of alone time ;0) Maybe next time you'll write what they did a part from catching some fish ;0) I think both Xena and Gabrielle will be interested in Uthro's Library.