Reviews for Some Kind of Mental Affliction
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 6 . 20h ago
is there more of this? i really really want to know wats gonna happen next :) and poor Merlin and Arthur.
Angie chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh my. Please continue. Please. I'm dying. I need more. Please.
Vaughntronic chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
It saddens me that this story has apparently been abandoned for over three years, but should you see your reviews again, thank you for writing the bits you did.
FireLily0213 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
FRIEND I"M SERIOUS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS
FRIEND
DON"T LEAVE US HERE.
EmmiLestrange chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
is there going to be another chapter? Please don't abandon this, it's beautiful... it's helped me.
Hannaly chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I know you haven't updated in over 2 years, but I think this story is brilliant, emotive and sweet, and I would love to read more, so would you consider completing it - please?
Neon021 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This story is really, really good so far! I hope you update it soon!
Sahba chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I just wish you would update
VanillaSlash chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Love it! Wonderfully written, wonderful plot.
Nyaaar chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Aaaaah! Why do I always somehow find the stories that arent complete? Dammit, this is good! xD about the comment about "ooc"ness, ignore it because the characters are GREAT! Their interactions in this way are endearing, and I really think you should finish :D dont stop before the yummy bits ;) yay!
R. Thomson chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
OH MY GOD PLEASEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS! Please? This is so good and I'm like dying of feels *dies*. This is just that good.
lrrajjmn chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Excellent! A great read
anita4869 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Oh, please tell me you are going to continue this story! I hadn't realised that it wasn't complet when I started reading and I really want to see the end of this! But it's been so long since you last updated that I'm not sure if I should keep my hopes up... Please tell me if you are going to eventually continue this!
anita4869 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
It's good that Gwen got him to talk. He probably needed to. It's heartbreaking that he thinks people would only help you to get something from you. Sad but beautiful chapter!
anita4869 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Fourteen when he admitted... So many years in a place like that, and he's probably even more messed up than he was when he got in. That's sad :(
I like Gwen as a nurse. Another good chapter!