Reviews for Memories and Photographs
MyFandoms7 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
u need to continue this its sooooo good and I want more
Jewlz1162 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
This is good but y stop seriously u have several reviews 2 keep it up come on write more dot give up w/o a notice cuz that's just irking so least write a notice saying u r stopping this
DaniLautner chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
when are they going to find out? write asap
Blahhahaha chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
please update
UPDATE DAMMIT chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
AAHHHHHH ! lOVE IT 3
bamababy chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
i luv it and can't wait 4 more.
laydee.malfoy chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
i actually love your story
D
Hannah MacDonald chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
please please please update!
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
i really like this..please update!
i pick emmett-my teddy bear chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
i was a bit curious with how rose wud react but it doesn't really matter anymore. i hope em does change 4 her,
xAngel-Of-Nightx chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
not quite sure if I like this or not... I'm not a big fan of love triangles (or squares?), especially between friends. (I mean, that is just kind of a downer for everyone in that group of friends) But I like the over-all idea... so, I'll prolly continue to read this. (Not that I really see why it matters if lil' ol' me is reading that or not...) Update soon?
RangerRainbow chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
hahahahaha lolololololol cant stop laughing totaly AWESOME!
zebralovr chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I love this sorry. It realyy is a work of art. You should really keep going with this. I love how Edwards nfot he player in this story but emmet is and how bella is going to be the one to change him for the best.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This is a really good story concept! I can't wait for more! Please update again soon! There aren't enough Bella/Emmett stories out there!
Mrs. Carolyn somerhalder chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This is really good I love it3 I can't wait until Emmett and Bella remember or something the suspense is killing me :-) but please continue the story.