Reviews for An Uncommon Witness
AmethystMoon420 chapter 23 . 7/21
Oh my gosh ;_; I completed the story! And man, what a wonderful read that was! I really enjoyed all the hard work you put into this. The parallels between this AU and the anime, the natural development of both the characters and the story, and how much real-life information you put into the story to make it more realistic... All of these combined made reading this fanfic a wonderful experience. And not to mention how amazing the writing and diction was! Haha I learned a lot of words from reading this XD

Thank you for writing this story and for sticking through and competing the whole thing! Seeing how long this story turned out, I commend you on your hard work! I hope that you'll comtinue to write and hone your craft, even if it gets busy sometimes.
AmethystMoon420 chapter 21 . 7/21
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH IT'S 5 AM AND I AM FREAKING LOSING MY MIND
AmethystMoon420 chapter 20 . 7/21
AND THUS HE REALIZES HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HERRRRRRR AAAAAAAAHHHH (well more than just "I'm a poloce and this need to protect her huehue) XD

Also I was surprised that Femio made it to the story, and man am I glad he is! This was an amusing chapter. A good break between all the drama and angst
AmethystMoon420 chapter 12 . 7/20
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THEYRE ON THE MOVE I AM SCREAMING
AmethystMoon420 chapter 7 . 7/20
Oh man... I started this story a long time ago, but had to stop due to being busy. But I picked it up again today and caught up to where I left off. Re-reading everything up until now has been a blast! I really love how much you developed this AU, from the names down to actual historic correlation, and to parallels of the anime. You did such a wonderful job with it!

I'm looking forward to reading how the story will go from now on.
emmathursday chapter 23 . 6/5
Hi, I started reading this yeeeeears ago and fucking loved it. This is a new account so I don't even know if I ever commented, which I'm sorry for. Anyway it was around chapter 13 I think when you hadn't updated in a while and I was frequenting this site less and less, so I forgot about it. Recently I made this account and was looking at my old accounts favorites, recognized this immediately and was SO excited to see it finished even years later. I love this story! What a great AU! So sweet, so in character, great original characters. So many little butterfly moments. Man, thank you for creating this. I devoured the rest of it in one long sittingam so glad I did. Thank you for a great read, 7 years in the makingone year past it's complete date.
El chapter 23 . 4/24/2017
That was one of the best fanfictions Ive ever read. Thank you a lot, youre the best!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
It took a little while in he beginning to seeing Duck instead of Ahiru, but it was a good read! Nice job! And lol at barnstormer Femio!
Caeldeaowl chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
I think what you meant by using "brisk" in Duck's brisk attitude is the word "brusque". It was just something I caught while reading.
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
An excellent story! You did a fantastic job weaving the characters of Princess Tutu into 1920's New York. The friendship and conflict between Fakir and Mytho was well crafted, with their character arcs nicely playing off each other. Duck was excellently done with a great dynamic between her and Fakir. Autor was appropriately cast as a journalist and Femio was hilarious. I was left with some questions about Miss Edell's role though and I'm guessing that Duck's conspicuously unnamed German folklorist grandfather was none other then old Drosselmeyer. Fantastic Work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Interesting premise
Senile-felineS chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
If he eats what I think he does then that is awesome in a messed up way.
Senile-felineS chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Does Corvo come from Corvus? If so that is really freaking clever.
sme1228 chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
love it it was a very good story this is the first non magical story I've read about this anime and I'd have to say its really good
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
I'm sorry not to have gotten back to ffn for this long- I wanted to catch this when it came out! Wonderful conclusion to the story! All as it should be, in character and detail. A most satisfying read!