Reviews for An Uncommon Witness
El chapter 23 . 4/24
That was one of the best fanfictions Ive ever read. Thank you a lot, youre the best!
It took a little while in he beginning to seeing Duck instead of Ahiru, but it was a good read! Nice job! And lol at barnstormer Femio!
Caeldeaowl chapter 4 . 1/29
I think what you meant by using "brisk" in Duck's brisk attitude is the word "brusque". It was just something I caught while reading.
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
An excellent story! You did a fantastic job weaving the characters of Princess Tutu into 1920's New York. The friendship and conflict between Fakir and Mytho was well crafted, with their character arcs nicely playing off each other. Duck was excellently done with a great dynamic between her and Fakir. Autor was appropriately cast as a journalist and Femio was hilarious. I was left with some questions about Miss Edell's role though and I'm guessing that Duck's conspicuously unnamed German folklorist grandfather was none other then old Drosselmeyer. Fantastic Work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Interesting premise
Senile-felineS chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
If he eats what I think he does then that is awesome in a messed up way.
Senile-felineS chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Does Corvo come from Corvus? If so that is really freaking clever.
sme1228 chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
love it it was a very good story this is the first non magical story I've read about this anime and I'd have to say its really good
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
I'm sorry not to have gotten back to ffn for this long- I wanted to catch this when it came out! Wonderful conclusion to the story! All as it should be, in character and detail. A most satisfying read!
mayuralover chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
Beautiful. An absolutely wonderful ending to a great story. I loved reading every bit of it!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
The rising action is hyping me up! OOOOHHHHH
AmethystMoon420 chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Ah, here it is! XD The chapter I read haha~ It's nice to finally read it in the proper series; I can understand so much more.
Though, I am thankful this got uploaded in the wrong series at first because I would not have known about this story if it didn't.
AmethystMoon420 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
OH CRAP THEY ARE GONNA FIGURE IT OUT SOON
DUCK NOOOOOO

I absolutely love your author's notes at the end of every chapter :)
AmethystMoon420 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Wow, your nomenclature is amazing! I can see that you did a lot of research before writing this, and I commend you for your hard work! Really loving your story so far o
AmethystMoon420 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Just from two chapters, I already grasped this whole AU. Really fantastic storytelling!