Reviews for Moments
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I love all the dialogue between the sisters - they were so close and moved so far apart from each other and even La Push at first.

It' sweet how they both know Leah and Jacob have a thing for each other - sad it can't really work...

Would be neat if you did a one shot with either daughters or both with Billy.

Thanks and please continue writing...
solarknight123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really enjoyed this one-shot of the twins. It was great to get a look at their relationship and some more of their character
lustofficial chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Luved it!
Psychokillerhoney chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I really enjoyed this little one shot. Rachels and Rebeccas relationship is very interesting. It was really nice to read about them.
2013as chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
awesome! i loved it :)
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved it!

Can't wait for more!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I loved the chapter. And I loved their interaction with one another. Awe, Jake misses his sisters. - Hope Leah will be okay. Maybe Rachel should tell Jake about her running off?
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
" Lying to Leah Clearwater is like trying to tickle yourself, not possible" lmao priceless line

i really liked this... excellent balance between the jake/leah, the leah/sam, and the black twins

good stuff

Luci
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Love it ! Rachel & Rebecca are great, I'm glad you wrote this. So interseting to see Jake & Leah from their POV's. I hope you update 'The Woes'soon.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was awesome...why the hell does it not have like 20 reviews-_-

I hope Rebecca finds out about the legends:)