Reviews for Withdrawals
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
"Dean was there. A younger, simpler part of his mind clutched at that fact. If Dean was there, maybe things could still be okay."
So beautiful. So touching, "younger, simpler" and "clutched" to convey affection, and "fact" making it not too cloyingly sweet.
"Nearby, a small campfire was burning down to its last spark of warmth and the sun was rising, tinging the sky with crimson."
Sweet metaphor. I love "warmth" - it shows that your fire here doesn't symbolize hell, just that when they themselves have burned down, the last of their energy gone, there will be sunshine, hope. And 'crimson' - a new, healthier red to round off the fic on blood. Beautiful.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh this was beautiful! amazing work hun! :)

I loved it!

excellent writing hun!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i loved it!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I really like this! I felt like I was really driving down the road with them. Favorite segment:

"Where are we?”

“No idea. Corner of fucking nowhere and a forest. I figured civilisation isn’t what we need right now.”

Love that!

I wonder if they'll address the withdrawal at all or if Sam will have just gotten over it because he's a big bad now. I like the way you did this though - not over the top and more filled with helplessness than anything.

Nice work!