Reviews for Killing Cousins
traparella chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
I liked it, it was good.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Oh my god I love this ending! I just had to read this again!

Great smut XD and brilliant witty comments from both cousins. I love Electra and Bella's interaction and the end...it just totally completed this. You've twisted something only used on Harry to something now used for Bella and Sirius' child, only it's 'you look extraordinarily like your mother, but your eyes...you have your father's eyes...'

This is brilliant and tearjerking at the end. Bloody hell this piece of work is just totally brilliant!

I HATE VOLDEMORT NOW! Blimey...I used to love him XD
Lady Eponine Black chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
the end made me cry.

i liked the story a lot. usually i dont support bella/sirius storys, but this one was pretty good.
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
This story is amazing. Sooooo good. I can't get over how much I love your Blackcest stories. This is the best.

-J
Keshawna18 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
this story was good. i love it
j3nny chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
I really like this story it had a great ending!
liddedeyes chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
When she said she had Sirius's eyes, I almost let out a tear. I just went cold! I loved this fanfic. It was, like others said, just hot. I always knew Sirius & Bellatrix had a "past". xD
Ghost King's Queen chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
it was a really good story though i wish that you had changed the ending where she killed Sirius cause i was hoping that it would be different then the books
Don-Jam chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
That was good. Need I say more? (I'd like to know more of poor Ellie story.)
SilverWolf77 chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
This was great(:

Sirius and Bella always had something; I knew it! hehe

And when she killed him; I cried.

And when she hugged Ellie; I cried.

D: It was just so damn sad!

Great Job :D

-silverwolf-
Inkfire chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
I liked that fic
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
very hot

love this story so far
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Oh oh maybe you can do an alternate ending! One where she betrays the dark lord to save sirius! If you don't, do you mind if I do an alternate ending to your story?
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Wow who knew Bella had feelings other than madness and rage! Well it made me sad and I definitely teared up when she killed sirius, just like I did when he died in the book. But weird enough I came out feeling sorry for Rodolfus, hes always described as a bad lay. Another thought: wonder what Sirius thought when from the other side of the veil when she died...
Lisbon92 chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
"I couldn't sweep. Auntie Bewwa are you ok?" : Worst part of the story! She makes me want to be sick! But otheriwse XD I'm a happy bunny!