Reviews for Woes of Adulthood
UnderTheTableAndDreaming chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
You have some serious writing skills! I think you captured The essence of Cappie really well and I liked the ending. Just wow!
CarolineSC chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Such a great story...you did an awesome job with it!

Love all the Casey and Cappie interaction, you can cut the sexual tension between these two with a knife!

Enjoyed the fact that Cappie was working so hard the whole time, Rebecca found in the library after all, so he could graduate.

It broke my heart when Cappie said "as your friend, don't let any guy treat you like I did."

Would love to know what happened after this...hopefully with her being at CRU for law school and him there for graduate school they will finally live happily ever after!

Nice job! I loved it!
Greek.Fan chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Thanks so much for finishing this! I thought it was abandoned.
captivating x chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I've been waiting for a long time for this to be updated. I can't wait to find out what happens next! You're a really great writer. I hope to see a new post up soon (:
Maggs chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
oh!please update soon...that was too much of a cliff ...i loved the cappie casey sex/lmost hardcore rape scene.
Greek.Fan chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
We need a new chapter stat!
Lil'Elisina chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
More more more more!
Katie 452 chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
I love this fic. I hope you can update soon!
Maggs chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
please update
where she went chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
It's after the 30th. Give the people what they want;)
Maggs chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
please post soon :( !
Maggs chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is very cuteee (: thanks for the update!
Greek.Fan chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Interesting story. Chapter 8 did not turn out how I expected but I did think it was good.
Cassotis chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
(Sorry if my English sucks, it's not my native language...)

Wow! WOW! I loved that! All this angst and yet, all the humor in what you wrote...! I loved your style, and how you got into Cappie's head, it was really all very convincing, both funny and moving... I read all 8 chapters in a very short time because I couldn't stop and I really wanted to know what was going to happen next, and I still want to, so I really hope that you'll post the next chapter someday :) .

Again, it was great, great, great, and you are a GENIOUS with getting the spirit of the show and the fun, yet tragic mind of Cappie. Amazing!

Hope to read you again really soon :) !
Crystar16 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Love the story... can't wait to see more. Update soon! Pleaseee
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »