Reviews for The Ice Man
CeliaEquus chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Aw, this was a nice story. I really liked it.
ankaz123 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
great story!

really enjoyed it...wished it was longer though

haha

xx
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Aww, cute! Lovely last line, too.
Space-facade chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
*happy squeak*

Oh that was wonderful! Great story!
Space-facade chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
One word. Aw!
Space-facade chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! I love it.

Again, well written and very in-character.

Off to read the next part!
Space-facade chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I really like how this starts. It's well written and in character, and I like the references to Max as the 'Ice Man' :):) Good job.
ddbddb123 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
so in love with this story please update soon!
Mima Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Please, Please update soon! I LOVE this story. You write this so well! can't wait for more x
Kate-Emma chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I loved this story. I love the way you write. Did I mention that I loved this story?

Good luck with your studies. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Kate-Emma chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I'm stuck in a state of joy. I waited too long for this but it's worth it.
xDivashell24x chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
god can u get em 2 kiss already! the tension is unbearable!

really lovin this story so far though! xx
MissLala73 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
V. sweet, more please.
Kate-Emma chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Fantastic. I love this! Will there be more? If not that's great, but I think we all want more, am I right people?

The people in my head said yes! ;)

You write their interactions amazingly, really got into Millie's head, and I love the idea there was more to come for them (which we knew there was, Smash and Grab!). I noticed Millie's words to comfort him were shockingly similar to those he said to her at the end of her kidnapping ordeal in S&G. Intentional? If not, nice. If so, very clever, really sets the story as a 'what happened after Righteous and before Smash'.

Well, as you can guess, I loved it. I think that's the point I was trying to get across...

. Kate
Kate-Emma chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
A very interesting look into the mind of poor lovesick PC Brown. I can't wait to see where you go with this.