Reviews for Torture
Angel of Wonder chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I just finished reading this, and then there was a big-ass spider just FLOATING in the middle of the hallway. Talk about fucking TERRIFYING. God, I am NOT getting to sleep tonight. Arachnophobia. Extreme Arachnophobia. :'( I'm gonna fucking die from a fucking heart attack these god damned spiders give me. Jesus Christ.
Mirari Angel chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Awww, no. Lavi.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I want more. Hehehe, suffer Lavi, suffer.
PAPERCROW chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
ANOTHER perfect lavi fic, on hiatus. I feel HAPPY. *not* PLEASE CONTINUE? 3 I lovelovelove this fiiic! It needs to continuueee~! :DD
Zuza chan chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Love it! So angsty and sad.. And really beautifully written!
yannn chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
oh...quite okay.:D

so all the chapters are not related to each other?
Doctor Yok chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
You have a very interesting way of describing and bringing forth emotion and pain from your writing. It's pretty angsty. ] That's a good thing, by the by.

I like this. I think I'll keep reading it.
natcat5 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Oh DAMN...this was really, really deep and really...emotional. Seriously, it was almost scary. Scary because of how in character you had Lavi when he was talking with Allen, like maybe he could actually be doing that and no one knows...

Seriously deep, and haunting.
waterlit chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
hahaha good use of italics. and yepps i think you kept kanda very much in character. it sounds rather poetic, actually :D
dragonheart3 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Omg!

Okay I get it now, how stupid of me.

I thought you were going to write a story with a plot line, and it was gonna torture one character the whole way. But, I just figured out that you're writing oneshots with different characters suffering.

Oh.

I loved it!

(You can just ignore my last review, lol)
dragonheart3 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I like this. I kind of wish that Allen was the one suffering but I guess that gets a little redundant after a while. Lavi being the one was an interesting twist. I love Kanda's reaction. "Holy F*ck!"
Johnny Raptor chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
KICK ARSE! Keep writing this! XD
waterlit chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
this is quite nice! i could see the whole scene in my head haha i think you managed to get across to the emotional quick. nice one! :D
Johnny Raptor chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
In my experience, knowing you, it's most likely Allen Walker XD No wait, it BETTER be Allen! I frickin' LOVED this~! Write more of these with everyone else dying~! It'd be interesting to see you try torturing the Earl though... XD
addenza chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I guess it's Allen, though he doesn't seem to spit out vulgarities? XD Anyway, good luck for your final year exams!