Reviews for Sam SLASH Frodo?
RosalieCullen93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
LOL, loved it! Slash fiction annoys me and I bet Sam and Frodo WOULD react this way.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is hilarious, great work!
MM chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I really liked that. This pairing of everyone and everything would surely make the stomachs of everyone involved turn if they could read it! Altering such important traits of character usually hurts the figures and doesn't fit with their "personality". (Although it gave us this fun story ;-) ).

Thank you for pointing it out.
MDM chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was funny actually. I really enjoyed this. And yes, I agree that these two are not a romantic pairing; I think it's wrong of people to put them together like that.

Thanks again for the story. It gave me a good laugh.
VirgilTheart chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ROFL! XD Oh Powie, this is something I had thought about writing myself! XD Silly fangirls.

Your Pal,

VT
NamelessForNow chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...:D

The brilliant idea! I like Frodo's reaction(quite unexpectable,though...I wonder what will happen in the Green Dragon...I hope there will be no murders...:) )

One of the funniest fics I've ever read!What is more,with my favourite characters!:D

(and yeah,I'm one from that Frodo*slash*Sam fangirls!)
hachoo chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hahaha, totally awesome :D

I loved that episode of Supernatural, and especially that scene (who DIDN'T enjoy that scene?) and it was hilarious to see it in a lord of the rings context, especially considering the slash fans out there. And of course it was both Sam's who found out... :D

Poor Sam and Frodo... haha... fantastic. :D
Xaja Silversheen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Methinks the characters would have aneurisms if they knew what kind of crap fanfic writers put them into...

Loved it! This was very well written! I highly agree with you! (And Sam and Frodo, incidently :)

Kudos!
RiverOtter1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hello!

Nice idea here! :) It's funny and clever for us to be able to see Frodo and Sam's reactions. Your dialogue is really well written, and your writing style is very fluent, which really makes people want to keep reading.

Nicely done!

One or two grammar/spelling errors, but they don't at all hinder the flow of the story.

Here's one. (Don't mind me, I'm being picky.;)

Frodo looked back at him and barley saw Sting flying through the air.

I think that should be 'barely'. What you have is 'barley', as in the food.

Well anyways, I think you did a very good job with this, and I hope to read more of your work soon. :)

Keep up the good work!