Reviews for Cruelty
Zexion ice chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ok I have thought about killing myself... And this was hard even for me to read, it's dark, evil, and cruel! I like it.
Axarchi1996 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow, wasn't expecting that at the end :P

I liked the idea though, I love these kind of stories !
Raven chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was beautiful, in a creepyish way. i loved it all the same. your a great writer, espicially for AkuRoku.
Gryphie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved this story dear mother of mine! It was amazing and another one of your well written works! Far from craptastic I assure you. 3
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Eerily beautiful. It is strange the lengths Axel will go to to elicit a single response from Roxas. It's stranger still how Roxas can't seem to give him that response until after he believes that Axel is dead and thus can no longer hear him. Strange and twisted and admittedly cruel, but it seems like a good semblance of the kind of love Nobodies would have.

Amazingly written.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
when i saw that you dedicated this to me, i felt all bubbly inside. it's mostly 'cause i admire you/your work, and reading that i inspired you somehow makes me happy.

but you know, i don't see how this is 'craptastic'. peronally, i enjoyed it lots, as twisted as it is. but you know me; to me, twisted things are interesting. ;P

you rock w