Reviews for Quite Understandable
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
haha cutee
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh that was awesome! I love the flow of it all and the writing style. I like that even though they are together, they are still 'Derek and Casey' D

"...You leave me irritated and -God help me- I love it..." - I really love Derek's whole speech in the flashback but I just love that line. D

Fantastic job!
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hahahaha LOVED IT!
Invalid Minds chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
"Hey! The wedding night is over. I don't have to be nice to you anymore. So I'd watch it if I were you." "Pft. You don't scare me."

They make no sense and I love them for it.

"Mrs. Cassandra Amelia Venturi... 'Sgot a ring to it, I guess."

I love her middle name. I have an A-name for Casey's middle name, too. Aidrianna.

"You guess? It better, have a ring to it! I've got it for the rest of my life because of you." "Thanks to me?" Oh, no, no, my dear. It's all your fault that we're in this mess." "I don't think so. Who kissed whom first?" "Pft. We've been trying to figure that one out for years now, Case. It's an unsolvable mystery."

Even married, they don't stop arguing over the stupid things. How I love them.

HOLAAYY... The flashback was made of complete win. What he said to her about the 'same difference' thing was fabulous. ily. I loved the 'I understand' codeword and the thing with the wedding, as well. Completely Derek and Casey and just too cute.

Loved this, hon. Keep writing adorably cute and IC things.

(and make more videos because you and LyraGW make my fanvid watching life miles better.)

Jo
DisforDasey chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Omg...

I LOVED IT!

It was just so WOW and amazing and you nailed their characters perfectly and I just loved it!

My favourite part was... well, the whole thing, but I especially liked the, "Where do you think you're going?" "Hawaii." That made me laugh! Excellent work :D

And that is so cool that you might be an extra! They had better pick you or else... Or else something. I don't know what, but something. Anyways, that's super awesome! You deserve to be in that movie more than anybody :D
December'sRose chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Neat, Em! I especially loved the flashback. Haha. I love Derek in this, the way you wrote his character is just so...him! Lol.

Amazing one-shot! I really hope you become an extra! That'd be epic! :D

Symone
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Loved it!
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was funny! Liked the flashback, and Derek's admission.

That's cool that you tried out to be an extra! I hope you get the part. That way you can deliver info about the movies to us deprived Daseyers out here. Btw, when is the first movie supposed to come out?

Fantastic job! Update soon!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
How amazing is this story? It's so like them. And Derek's confession managed to be both sweet but not in a sickening way. So kudos to you!

Oh and I hope you get to be an extra! How cool would that be? You could wear a shirt that said I Heart Dasey... they might kick you off though.

-Dezz
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was completely Awesome, I loved the whole thing. Typical of Casey to not get it even though she gets A's. The code word thing was seriously cute.
Promise-V chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well, good for would be really awesome if a fellow Dasey-er got a part...and this story was great so I'm gonna favor it, okay?

later,