Reviews for Never Too Far Away
Crystal chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Update! Please! :-!
Tauguste5 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I'm curious you're finishing this right you promised
YokaiMoonRiver12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Can I ask why you haven't updated in a while? I love how intelligent the story is, and I really want to see it throught until the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Really like... could you update?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Not to nag you... but, are you continuing this story? Just a remind!:)
peanutbutterj3lly chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This cocky Char is something new. It's very interesting. Update soon, pretty please?
Selena Lupin chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Please say you'll be updating soon
redrosegirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Please Update this story. It has so much potential and I couldn't believe there was only two chapters. Please Update.
Brilliant chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Love your characters. Was quite amused.
The One Who is STILL WAITING chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I think my name speaks for me. COME ON! A story is there to be read, but how can we read what hasn't been written?
KiwiWahine chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
love your story - it's cheeky and your writing has real humour to it. Can't wait til you post next!
roseflorintine chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Update soon!
SexyPurpleBunnyRabbit chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great! You are a magnificent writer and certainly one of the very few people who manage to give fan fiction a good name. Your story is original and very entertaining. Thus far I see it not as a version of Ella Enchanted, but something entirely unique and, quite honestly, magnificent. I know how stressful and exciting it can be moving from high school to college (I'm making the transition myself haha) but I sincerely hope you take some time out of wild college parties and late night study sessions to continue to writing this story. If not, then at the very least write and publish a book so I won't have to beg you for more chapters .
WolfAmongstSheep chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
yay im so glad you're continuing with your story!
Annie Wilde chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Ah! If only I were as good a writer as you are, my Ella Enchanted story might actually be going somewhere... It is a sad, sad world we live in. Read it, if you like. I love your Ella, though - she is awesome!