Reviews for Respire
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
So, Haku's remembers everything now?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Your story is great! It's so weird, my Spirited Away fanfiction has the same concept as yours. Even the number of years since she came back to the human world. What a coincidence! But I wanted to let you know that I did not steal your concept, I just started to read your story today and I published mine a year ago. But great story, keep writing! :)
Amayada chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
This story is getting very interesting. Haku being human. That's a first. I wonder if he has any magical properties or if he will stay a human forever. I also wonder what Chihiro has in mind in saving the Spirit World. One more thing that I was wondering, I was wondering if Chihiro's friends will ever know of the Spirit World and her part in it.

~Amayachida
Kenshin El chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Not bad for a first story.
chandelure chapter 11 . 9/17/2010
I love it! The involvement of the Baby was great! And the whole chapter was wonderful as a whole.

The single suggestion I have is that when someone stops speaking and there isn't a period/exclamation point/question mark before the quotation mark, you should put a comma. i.e. "Any kind of advice or information would do" she responded "but, in fact, what we want is to restore the Bath House and bring back the Spirit World." would be "Any kind of advice or information would do," she responded, "but, in fact, what we want is to restore the Bath House and bring back the Spirit World." That's the only grammatical error I've been able to spot.

Keep up the great writing!

xoxo.
Cassie M. M chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Baby bargaining chip, much? XD. He walks in, says he's going to cry if the old hag doesn't help Chihiro, and the old hag agrees. XD.

Love that.

Please update ASAP again! 8D.
chandelure chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. :'( I'm gonna pretend I was busy, but really I was just too lazy to read this. Sorry. _"

BUT ANYWHOO. I LIKES IT! _

Yeah...

There may have been one or two grammar errors, but it really doesn't matter too much, so I'll just tell you that I really enjoyed it, and the plot is really unfolding.

GOOD JOB!

_

xoxo,

Choco Milk & Cookies(YAY!)
greeneyes322 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
The story has been wonderful thus far and I look forward to the end. You've inspired me to watch Spirited Away again because it seems I've forgotten a lot.

Continue to write, you're doing incredible.

Thank you!
Minako-Akemi chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
hi! I like your story so far :D its the first one I read from this movie love the couple.

i'll be waiting for the next chapter anxiously
Cassie M. M chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Awwww. D. Ka~wa~~ii~~~!

I loved this chappie. .

I remember in the movie, I kinda thought that Haku was gonna kiss her at the end, when he and she were falling through the air after she said his real name... *sigh*

But, alas, it didn't happen then. But it happened here! D.

Update soon? 3
Cassie M. M chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Awesome!

I really hope that Haku gets his memories back...

If he doesn't, I think I might cry. ;_;

I know you probably won't be able to, especially since you just updated a few days ago, but please try and update soon? 3

I'm subscribing, this is too awesome to pass up the chance to see it unfold and what happens in the end. . Update ASAP, please? Onegai! This story is sounding pretty awesome, and I'm dying of curiosity to see how they're gonna fix everything.
Cassie M. M chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Kyaaa~~~~!

I just rewatched Spirited Away on Youtube... Literally, just finished. LOVE that movie!

I kinda with that Haku had kissed her in the end... or at least HUGGED her!

XD.

This sounds pretty promising...

Just don't abandon this story, 'kay? 3.

I mean... Chihiro is in HIGHSCHOOL, I gotta see what happens. I kinda thought she was gonna go back to the other place, the other side of the well, which would've been neat, but oh well. P. Can't have everything, ne?

I seriously think that this is gonna be an ultra-good story. D

Love your writing style, it's so descriptive, and real. .
mizchelz chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Another awesome chapter...but will it take Haku and Chihiro all night to get to the station? xD guess I'll find out!
mizchelz chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
It's really good! I'm trying to think of all the possibilities now of why everyone's gone and why Haku is human...they tie together...I think..Update soon! xD
Mango To The Max chapter 8 . 7/8/2010