|Reviews for Emotional|
| maaaa chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
ugh panicpops ruins another story with her inability to allow others to write what they want
loved it Flo, don't need to change it for the psychoooo
| babygirl2928259 chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
oh hell! that cant be good... love the story...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
love love love it...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
omg what the hell is going on now? why is alice there? love the story...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
jasper needs to get the hell out of there and back to bella... love it...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
oh shit! what is he going to do to her? love the story...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
i cant believe she is going thur with this? love the story...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
oh hell this cant be good... love the story...
| babygirl2928259 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
| babygirl2928259 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
| babygirl2928259 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
| babygirl2928259 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
| babygirl2928259 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
| babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
poor alice... nice start...
| ThiglDub chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Be careful if you want to review this story, and don't just LOVE IT! The author doesn't like anyone who doesn't love her stories. She also doesn't like Twilight. I left a review, and here was her response to me!
I'm going to say this as nicely as possible:
1. This is FANFICTION.
2. I wrote this a long time ago.
3. It isn't a mystery, so don't assume that it is.
4. I am not a big fan of Twilight, if that isn't clear already.
5. I want the characters exactly the way they are. As this is fanfiction, there is plenty of room for artistic license. I hate Edward and Bella, although, in this story, they are every bit as dull. I don't want them to be anything like they are in the books. This is AU and OCC. They don't HAVE to be "within their personalities" if I, as author, do not want them to said, I have the right to have all of the characters out of character, as many other authors on this site have done.
6. I'm not going to change it because I finished the story and have no intention of rewriting anything. I have no intention of "streamlining the plot" because this is a WEBSITE, not-for-profit writing, and purely for fun.
7. Finally, you seem to assume you are an authority. You also, clearly are a big fan of Twilight, and was offended by my story. Rest assured there are plenty of worse stories that paint all of the characters in much different light, with outlandish settings. I appreciate that you tried to give constructive criticism, but as this story is listed as completed, I don't intend to take your advice and allow it to reach any "potential" that you think it could reach. It is a finished story at the fullest completion it will get to as I have moved on from writing it.
I would also like to point out that you did not seem to finish the story before you gave a review, so I assume you don't know what happens in the end. I assume you don't want to know, based on your criticism. Though I appreciate your possible good intentions, I do not feel that you need to comment further on this story. Also, if you are curious, I have dropped this thread with no intention to finish the sequel to this story, as I do not feel it deserves completion.
Thank you, Flora.