Reviews for Viktor Krum, The Bulgarian Who Survived
psychedelicLights chapter 1 . 1/20
Lmaaooo. All those hyphenated names. Hahah! Love this. This is ridiculous. I love it. "Man-Who-Grew-Up-To-Squish-Dark-Lords". Lmfao.
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So. Tom is now a cute, fluffy bunny.
I have a question. Why didn't anyone think about transforming him into aforementioned fluffy bunny before? And let Nagini eat him? In some kind of twisted poetic justice? You know, revenge and all that. Or mayhaps give his furry hide to a five year old rich girl with a thing for dressing up her pets in frilly, pink lace?
I know, I know. I'm a Slytherin at heart. Or perhaps Gryffindor. I'm not completely sure at the momment...
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
nice
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This perfection.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
LOL! I truly loved the names you gave harry. They had me laughing through the whole thing. I really enjoyed this.
Nekid chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh my lord this literally had me laughing for about five minutes ahahahaha!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ha ha, this was awesome, and that last line was perfect!
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Brilliant! Totally hilarious, well done!
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ah, this was just hilarious. Especially all the different hyphenated names.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hahahahaha! So awsome! Love the story and how you deskribe Victor and Harry!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
funny! :D
Nyxandlux chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Just wanted to drop in and say that I really enjoyed this story - the drastically switching personalities were very true to what we see of Harry, and the self-reminders seem very much like what Krum might have mumbled when he drew his dragon at the tournament. Hilarious!
Amie chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this story as Viktor Krum is my favourite character and i was looking for a story about done keep writing! :)
iceblueshadows chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
cute, I enjoyed reading it quite a bit
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a very long time...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED all the different 'Man-who...' references Viktor keeps coming up with! Truly puts a really hilarious and unique spin on the entire story!

Keep up the good work!