Reviews for Just Don't Look Back
Hiita-chan chapter 26 . 3/31
Oh my lord, I absolutely love this story! I especially love the ending!
Geez, Yami is the king of angst. Is it bad that I love it? xD
Probably. Oh well.
Really though, great story. It was written beautifully and I love how much back story you gave Yami. Thank you for the read!
;3
Maki's World chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
One of my favourite yu gi oh fanfiction, this was so good ! It's been so long that I read fanfictions, I'm pretty exigeant by now, but this ? This is great. The plot was really good, the plot twists interesting and well employed, the characters true to the originals without being copies, the very fluide writing style... The fact that you actually tried to get your facts straight about Yami's condition is also really cool.
I see nothing to say on the negative part, maybe that it got a bit repetitive, but it's the problem with long fanfiction... It didn't make it less appreciable though.
And 1 for good traitment of homosexuality/bisexuality discovery and homophobia.

Yeah, that's pretty much all. Thanks for the work you've done :)
Mana's Madness chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
WHY YOU WRITE SO MUCH ANGST?! AAAAAARGH!

Anyway, serious, now. This story was excellent, and Yami's trauma seemed realistic. I really wanted to review such an amazing fic with profound words and a detailed explanation of what I thought of it, but I'm at a blank; this story has a lot of impact all the eay through. All I can really say is... Beautiful writing.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Oh my gosh, crap, why does stuff after stuff always has to happen?! D:
This story is always getting worse and worse before it gets better. Seriously, if I were Yugi and Yami, I'd be like fuck my life, fuck my life hard!
Just Ra, give them a break already! I mean damn, they don't deserve this :'(
Your story, I swear...too many feels and happenings xp
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Well, yes your right, Yugi's mom is only trying to protect him, but still..
None of them know what it's like, even though they try to help, listen, understand...it's just something u can't explain, only hope, pray, that in time it will get better, that everyone will accept and stay with u, but at the same time u know u can't possibly ask them to do that...
And Ra, I am sounding so pessimistic aren't I? Sorry, but the feelings Yami is going through, is stuff I've gone through, heck still going through! It is hard, dealing with that. Trying to be strong, pretending and trying that by some miracle u will be okay. Plus, like him I also have anxiety issues and PTSD xp
Your story is lovely with all its angst xD
Loved the playful part betwen them so kawaii! I just know that somehow, someway, Yugi will help Yami! If not I will come to your house at night and freak out on u! xD okay, this review got long, so ending it here! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Wow, this was so sad, I had tears at my eyes at several points, because I know exactly how Yami feels. Though u don't want to admit it, the fear that's always there, always running, hiding, looking for a way out. Pretending, no wishing, that u were strong, that you'll be okay..
Amazing work
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Wow, poor Yami! :(
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Oh Yami, u baka! Why do u have to run and then dat ending D:
Still, Ican understand him. Always feeling ttapped, having now way out, feeling like yojr just letting others and yourself down..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Wow! Freakin Yugi what a boss and so brave! Honestly I've never been in a fight, and I don't like violence, but if I have to I will fight to defend myself. My friends, probably too. Lol
And awww, they are so cute together, but grrrrr! Yugi's mother. Ra, hate her!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Wow. I really like Yami's mom. She seems so confident and strong, u know? I like that. It's obvious she cares so much and respects her son. Now, Yugi's mother on the other hand...I kinda just want to slap her. Scratch that I do! I mean, c'mon! Just wow. Knowing them, I don't think they'll really break up right? I mean it's just wrong and messed up! I know they'll find a way to make it work! They just have too! Otherwise, I really will get into the story, I don't care if it's impossible, and bitch slap someone while screaming at their face! xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Oh my Ra, no Yami, Yugi! D':
Everything seemed to be working out too! Yugi was trying to help, and I honestly thought he told his family the whole truth too...But still, like I said, he just wanted to help...
Dammit! Why?! Everything was being pretty happy! Just barghhh! U two! Why?!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
This ch! Oh my Ra! Yes, I wondered when they would kiss! Lmao! But please, please, don't pull away Yami! Stay with Yugi u both love each other,.need each other! Don't u dare throw that away!
Beautiful as always. Everything flows so nicely and is ao beautifully written, nuff said! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Yugi truly is such an angel! Oh, if there could only be more people like Yugi! :')
They are so perfect together. Dammit, why can't a Yugi or Yami walk into my life too :(
Lol. Am I jealous of the bond they share? Hell yeah, I am, pfttt! Hehe, pathetic that I envy fictionous characters, huh. Oh well, haha :D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
So freakin sad for Yami! I don't get though how pwople can be so judemental and cruel! I wouldn' t think less or badly of Yami or his mother. She did it for her son, so he could have a better life!
And dammit! Yami! Wake up! Yugi cares about u, u can't just walk away! Yugi u better get it through his head, or I may just juml in the story and smack him for being so dumb like that. Lol.
But seriously, I can understand why he wohld think and react like that...Anyways, story continues to be awesome :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh my Ra, poor Yami! Even with those hints, I still can' out what exactly is his past. Garhhh...feel stupid not being able to figure it! And I wanted to tear up a little at the end, because I know exactly how Yami feels. Not wanting people to get close to u, it' s not really that u don't want to, but the fear of being rejected or hurt...idk..but it is all sad and mgsterious.
And my rambling means u are doing a very fantastic job thus far! xD