Reviews for Thunderstorms
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Where were you all my life? ;A;

This fic was beautifully written. All of the characters stayed as they are, and I would love this as an alternate ending. I thought that the manga ending was perfect, but this is the way I had pictured an alternate ending.

Your writing just made me feel so happy all over, and the kiss was perfect. Oh so perfect.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
so sweet ! bravo !
ARABELLA chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i loved the story. i too just recently started reading the godchild series. if you read the work in progress story welcome to delilah, you would recognize my name. i am working on it with my friend. it may not seem very good, but it definitly gets way better. just read that and you may find a little about me. in the second book i am cain's wife,but riff falls in love with me and we have a funky little love triangle. we somehow manage to all be in love with each's kinda neat. its not in the site yet but when it is, check it out PEACE!
paperpilot chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This story was very natural to my liking. None of the character felt somewhat awkward. They deserve a happier ending! Yeah!

I was just finished reading all of Earl Cain series, to notice everything was dark, so this story would be okay for someone like me, wishing an alternative ending which was more happier. So, yeah, i like this one. Keep writing! :D
ReiMori chapter 1 . 10/10/2009

This made my day!

If only the manga had ended like this, sweet and romantic. TT_TT

I really liked it, it was written very well.

I teared up a bit towards the end.

I also liked how every character seemed realistic like they did in the actual manga. That's a problem with me because sometimes they seem to OOC, but that wasn't a problem here.

You should write more Godchild fanfics, apparently, yours come out WAY better than mine.

Anyway, the story deserved a three thumbs up! (?) O_o

Tuonetar chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Such a beautiful story, thank you for writing it. For myself, I can't forgot the Cain saga :]
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Count Cain is not at all an old manga and I highly doubt that it will ever be forgotten by anyone who has ever read and fallen in love with it. Your story made me get all teary-eye and feel nostalgic. I haven't read Count Cain in quite some time and reading your fic makes me want to read it again. I loved the kiss between Cain and Riff! God, how I wish Kaori Yuki-sensei had had them kiss! I would have died from pure satisfaction had that been the case. You've done a lovely job and I hope to read more Count Cain fics written by you!

P.S. Good luck with finding the volumes! Nowadays, they're rather hard to come by, but I'm sure you'll have luck. :)