Reviews for A Thread of Control
nostalgiakills chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
What happened to updating soonish? Hah.
FairyLights253 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I absolutely loved it! Please continue I love how blair is actually a muggle instead of A pureblood which other writers make her which really doesnt make sense. I also really like how this is realistic and this would have to be the BEST gg/hp ff I have read :)
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hello~~~

Despite not knowing who this Blair chick is (I don't watch Gossip Girl as you well know). I quite enjoyed this installment. I think I shall have to read more and I am sorry it took me so long to read your fanfic.

I very much enjoyed your word choice/play including such novelties as ghastly, swimmingly, and travesty. I thought you could have used more dividers to indicate the change of view, but I got along just fine.

And so the rich snobs fall in love...

~YIEQ
Logical Fallacy chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Continue?
k chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
continue! :) has the potential to be one helluva story
fadingtales chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I love this! Sounds like a great plot is developing. I can't wait for another update!
Breezy chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
so,you obviously haven't updated this in awhile lol so i don't know if that means you are no longer writing it, but it would be incredibly awsome if you did haha. this a good story and i love blair/draco together.
Brie chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is a great story, i love the Draco/Blair storyline. I hope you can update it soon )
human28 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I hope more of the Gossip Girl cast will make an appearance.
human28 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Interesting start. Draco and Blair definitely have similar personalities.
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
cool chapter!
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Ah yes, an update! I cannot tell you how much this made my day. Blair and Draco are just indescribably brilliant together.
Stella296 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I love this story already. Please update soon.
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
OMFG, this story is amazing! It's my new favorite story (and that's really hard to achieve, considering I've read, literally, thousands of fics.)

I'm absolutely in love with the Blair/Draco pairing, and it's so great to read such a well written fic about them.

Did Lucius obliviate Blair? Sure seems like it...improper use of magic on muggles, lol.

One little comment I have is about Blair as a hotel heiress: in the show, her mother is a famous designer and her father is a rich lawyer. I'm not sure about the books, but I'm guessing that you made her a hotel heiress because of the Waldorf Astoria hotels? Not sure if that's entirely accurate, but you have artistic license to do what you want, and it doesn't really matter anyways. Just pointing it out. ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Well, I hope there will be more Draco/Blair together. They certinly are a match.