Reviews for That Girl
ttandme69 chapter 46 . 12/21/2014
Excellent!
Eliella45 chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
Poor Jake, but I am glad he finally understood that Bella will never be his. She and Edward belong together. Nice chapter. And a surprise with her strength, too.
Eliella45 chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
The idea you are using for Bella's transformation is quite unique and captivating. Great chapter.
Eliella45 chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
God, your story is AMAZING. It has entranced me, I couldn't just stop reading it until now, that's why I'm reviewing so late in the fic. Your descriptions of characters, the scenes and the emotions are so apt. You are truly gifted. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am gonna quite talking now and read the remaining story. Thank you again.
KimiD chapter 46 . 10/21/2014
I laugh, I cried, I sighed... just about every emotion that you put into a great story was in this one. Humor, love, hate, twists... I ran the gamut of emotions and loved every moment of it. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this story it Will be one of them that I will read again & again! You have a wonderful sense of humor and a wicked mind for detail I looked forward to reading A Bearpire for the sheer joy of getting my laugh on, no doubt. I liked the twist with the Denali clan and the stuff about the 80s and Em was hilarious! I collect banners as my screen saver and the one I have of this story led me to it... not sorry in the least! ONe of my favs forever! KimiD
hippie starr chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
Seth would be an ok mate for Reneseme. Definitely not Jacob!

Poor Edward and Bella r going to have a fit though. I wonder what Charlie thinks about all of this. Plus having another super natural mate meant that, yes, Charlie's house once again was home to boyfriends sneaking in in the middle of the night.
hippie starr chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
I've been at 4 water births and none were with special water. 3 of them were in a kiddie pool in the living room and 1 of them was in a jacuzzi tub. All were home births. I myself labored in the bathtub in my hospital room but actually delivered her in the bed. I think their birth was very realistic. One of the best I've read in FF.
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I'm so excited for this story. I love that it is twisting the canon but still keeping the basics of the relationships and personalities.
Also I love that you informed the readers what to expect from your stories. I still cringe from some that I started which seemed to be heading in one direction and took an unexpected turn to a place I would've never gone willingly. (:
Samantha grey chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
May i say that u are one brilliant chick and dat this story is plot, and humor,all combined into one, makes it amazing.i love keep on writing,u were obviously born to be a ur work
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I just re read this story. It was great. But ... weren't you supposed to write a sequel?
Rose chapter 46 . 6/13/2014
Such an awesome story! I loved reading it. Thank you! and cant wait to read the sequel :)
LadaHathaway chapter 46 . 5/23/2014
Great story!
alexiana75 chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
My water broke and over 24 hours later I still did'nt had any contractions, so I was giving option number two. It shortened the lenght of time, too- statistically, first time mothers labour is Hell like 10-11 hours. I had my medicine at 22 pm and my little girl was born at 2 am
alexiana75 chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Amazing comparison, with a book. Amazing chapter. I like your much wiser Bella. I hope she will forget her "no money spend" attitude, too
alexiana75 chapter 16 . 4/20/2014