Reviews for Why You Should Never Travel With Foreigners
De.atinhotmail chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
And I say this is better than the RHOs
Dia chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Cmon, little blue, hurry up! You're making us all wait! God damn it!
Demonologist666 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Will chapter 11 ever be up?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
eldin isn't an owl he is a hawk you dumbass
Sheikan Laguz chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Excuse me while I go DIE OF LAUGHTER! *wipes tear from eye* Oh, how it saddens me this hasn't been updated in like two years...
Catoust chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I just realized: Random is during cutscenes, sense is during in-game
ss4gogeta27 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Truly amusing please write more soon but don't forget to give Impy more funny things to say
Forru chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Haha, this story is funny xD

Uhm, since you ask for stuff she's said, I've only been able to understand this much(they're both from when you press the button to talk to her/warp/transform):

"Gooey gooey gumdrop."

"Why must you be annoying?"

I know it's only two lines, but it helps in some way, right?
Aerith Tsukiyomi chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Hands down.

. . (And don't ever try to deny that!)

In every page I died of laughing (and I don't know which is more surprising: that I magically I revived or that my mom hasn't called the police because there is a psycho having crazy laughing fits at 1:59 am)

Link. Oh dear god Link. You are the epitome of awesomeness (heck, even Prussia may see you as a lost brother) Is sad that you're mute, so nobody hears your awesomeness.

Impy, Impy, Impy. What we would do without you?

The light spirits are also amazing (Sorry, no awesome. That adjective is only reserved for deity god of awesomeness like Gilbert and Link)

Now there's just a little problem: Update.

Seriously, you need to update this master's piece. OR ELSE I SEND OOCCOO TO YOU IN A MAIL.

Hope you have a good day~

P.s: I really need other words for awesome...
Wolf chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
More! More! More! Please? **gets down on knees and begs** PLEASE! I must read more! D:
Jay Foren chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Keep going! This is hilarious!
Cay chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Please continue this! I love it... Quite interesting- and flippin' hilarious! Best story I have read this week. Please finish this story!
ss4gogeta27 chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Well LittleBlueNayru you are awesome I would propose marriage if I knew what you looked like and your age and where you were located your story rocks so awesomely I have not stopped laughing since I started reading please update soon I wonder what hell Lanayru will visit upon Link
Nighte Thief chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE!

...Sorry. Got carried away with the cap locks there... XD But anyway, this is practically the only story I laughed my whole way through, and I will die if you don't continue, so please, CONTINUE! You are an AMAZING AUTHOR!

**clicks te favorite button**
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
...Continue this. Seriously. This has GOT to be one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! It's true - why don't more people write about Midna's, um... "different" way of speaking? Lol, I will be VERY happy if you post another chapter, so... pleeease? :P