Reviews for Tempestuous
OtterPatronus27 chapter 3 . 8/15
So far I am finding the reactions and emotions are more dramatic and angsty than the situation warrants. Their relationship is far from healthy, with his controlling and albeit violent behaviour, her desperation and fear of him.
GreenEyedGirl94 chapter 7 . 6/1
Honestly, my absolute favorite Lily/James fanfic. Your story is raw with emotion, and I never get tired of reading it! I would love to see more.
ejeei chapter 8 . 1/24
To be honest, the lack of chronological order in the chapters of Tempestuous made me pay even more attention to your wonderful, raw and honest characterizations of James and Lily. I wasn't too fond of James' possessiveness and control at the start but this portrayal of their characters and their social circumstances truly make everything solid and meaningful! It doesn't leave Jily in the sweet, happily-ever-after (until they die) state most people do. It convince readersders how troubling and precious their relationships are to them. And it make readers like me wish for a relationship with as high a stake as theirs. :P Thank you so much for these snapshots abduction a glimpse of their full pictare! I have no idea if Tempestuous will very continued but know that you have made a deep piece of work in uncovering their relatioship!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
God these two are so passionate. Loved it.
I hope one day you will finish this story. Even if you don't I still love it and I will probably read it again and again and again. :)

IrisDeBlanche chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Please, don't tell me that it's over ... no, really, don,t you even dare to tell me that this FF is over. Do you just imagine ow much difficult it si to find a good story, so well written, so inspiring and exciting where characters are actually 'in character' and not traspositions of god knows what. If it's true that at Christmas we're all good, please update a new chapter :) (obviously sonner, the better).
P.S. If, for having a new chapter ,do you want me to write a review forma every single chapter, analysing the aspects that I liked or things like that I'm in. Just let m know and I start writing, but, please, update !
bow down to me peasants chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Perfect jily is perfect
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Omg this is my favourite fanficThat was cute I would like something to happen to lily and then fir James to save her typical be always wanted that in a fanfic
thegirlwhoflies chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Yes I believe every girl will walk away with a smile after hearing a guy say that and mean it.
leilani.d chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Please Please update even though I see you haven't updated for like 3 years :S But I really love this story and your writing so :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
SO MUCH HEARTACHE FOR JAMES AND LILY. For me they are the ultimate Star-Crossed Love, they are just so tragically wonderful in everything they do.
auburnfreckles chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I have a literal, burning, twisting gnawing ache in my chest, extending down to my stomach and roaring up to my throat. You cannot comprend how anxious this chapter made me because all I can think is of how James must have been feeling right before he died. How much agony and self-blame and /regret/ he must have been feeling.

Sorry I got a little emotional there, didn't I?
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Omg I adore this. All of it but especially ch 7 and 8. I love the passion and arguments and it is so refreshing to not have everything perfect
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
this story is so sweet. wonderful:)
haylstags chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
This is stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Stumbling across fanfiction with such passion behind James and Lily is so rare! You didn't just leave it at a happy ever after, you delved further, deeper and really made them stand out as characters and as a couple. You made me want a passionate sexy arrogant prick for a boyfriend, I was starting to get jealous of all the tension, the angst and the sex (wooohooo). I adored the part when Lily spilt her blood and James couldn't see the difference. Oh how my heart tore for all those muggleborns thrown into a world of discord and bigotry.

Congratulations on bringing such an enigmatic couple to life. Kudos kudos kudos.
trisha chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
no more updates? for two years? okay now i'm really really sad :( please please please update soon!