Reviews for Here
I love it _
haruko143 chapter 1 . 2/12
sweet
AnubisEvadne chapter 1 . 1/27
Owww dear god, this is just too adorable! I totally loved the "its courting not dating" part! Such a cite story. Yuuram is so cute. Nice story!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
aww there cute
NJ chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Kya! That was soooooo beautiful! :')
Unexisted user chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww~ so sweet!X3
shie0917 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
love ur fandom sermon! i chuckled over that one~ 3 YuuRam...can't deal with ConYuu but i would never judge anybody over that one. in fact, i wouldn't mind a threesome! looool!

very sweet story, btw! 3
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
just so you know...I love this fanfic...I will find a way to bring it to life...then I will ask for it's hand in marriage!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Nice!
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I totally agree that fans should be allowed to choose their fav pairings, but for me it's YuuriXWolfram FOREVER! I loved it. Dates are nice fruits. ;)
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
we call this courting...lol... again, you deliver gold...I liked your little fandom sermon at the end
RandomDream chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
:) I love them. Gosh. :)) This is really sweet and interesting.

Thanks.
escapeasy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
...Absolutely love! So adorable X3

I must say I agree with you. Shipping wars are so pointless and immature. Whatever happen to a little thing called respect? I wonder...
lav123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Dear Val-Creative,

In response to your sermon, I hereby throw all my support behind ConradxYuuri , may there be many many more fanfiction on this paring.

By the way good story; short – sweet – and has a complete, concise plot.
Maeleene chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh, it was so sweet my teeth are hurting. :D

Slowly, I have come out of the hole I've hidden myself in this past year or so, and I've felt the deepest craving for some good ol' fashioned YuurixWolfram. It's a comfort to know talented authors such as yourself are still out and about providing some marvelous new fics to light a fire under my imagination. (And some new authors, too. Don't get me wrong. I just happen to be a fan of yours. Ehee.)

And I know what you mean about supporting different pairings. In the KKM fandom, I'm relatively fixed in my preferences. But when it comes to, say... Ouran High School Host Club... Well, the pairings there are pretty much open for me. I'm not a strong shipper of any one pairing there. The same applies to other fandoms I frequent. So you don't have to worry.

So while I'll likely never read many ConradxYuuri or SaraxYuuri or WolframxAnyone-other-than-the-Wimp... Well, I won't hold it against you. ;)

Again, love this story! It was a magnificent read.

-Maeleene