Reviews for That Night, I Taught Vampires
Ai Yukari chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Secretly, I was hoping for the threesome. *throws hands upin the air* I regret nothing!
hin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
ur main character is similar to anita blake, i am not sure if u r familiar with that character :D but anyway it is a really good story
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
THAT. WAS. FRAGGING. AWESOME!
TrtlTot chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
awe~! that was so cute! really liked your story!
TrtlTot chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
ooh~ sexy. i approve~ i was looking forward to the idea of a threesome, though... but im good. imma have to stop reading for now, seeing as it's 1:20 in the morning for me, but i'll definitely pick back up tomorrow~!
TrtlTot chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i liked it. that was really cute. i like your writing style. Senri is certainly one of my favorites, as well as Zero. so when i found a non-slash with the two of them, i was very happy. i will definitely be reading more, so expect my reviews~!
demoncat13 chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
now that was fun to read!_ just who would the thrid person be?
Battle-Royalist chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Hmm I love it I hope you continue with itXD
xXMarinaMarvelousXx chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
update soon
Neon-Orange-Ninja-Penguin chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
AWESOME STORY! I really liked it and can't wait for the bonus chapter! I loved it a lot! Thanks for making such a great story! _
TESKATLIPOKA chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I read it to the end and I must say it was good. The best character was certainly Sanako-sensei. The only thing I missed was the relationship between Zero and Yuki, beacause as Sanako also stated Zero loved Yuki much more than her and then it was just let to be forgotten and only his love for Sanako remained. I also liked the fact Shizuka was still alive.
queenofspades19 chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
can't wait for my graduation.
queenofspades19 chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
What do you mean ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS?

And yes It was cute the way the letters were written.
Neon-Orange-Ninja-Penguin chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
That was cute! Yagari-sensei actually cried! I almost cried myself lol great chapter!
sARAH chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
AW I WANTED A TWIN LOVIN' LEMON!