Reviews for Breakers East
xLix chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I just finished and ... I'm not even sure I should review just now, when it is all still so fresh and exciting and my emotions feel like a whirlwind. I am happy, that they both are going to be okay in the end, sad to see the story end and just amazaed at your writing skills. This hast to be one of the best stories out there, and it was truly a pleasure to read. The way you depicted their ongoing trauma, their fears and reactions were very authentic and realistic, because, sadly, these things happen in real life, and they leave people scarred for life. But in the end, there's hope, just like sho showed here. Well done!

L.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
hard but at the same time, amazing fanfic.
i nearly cried several times and i loved how the Miley and Lily relationship evolved on the compound, without labels and just love and calm.
and i liked Heather reaction as well, I mean, i didn't liked but at the same time i think it's real, like something that could happen in a situation like this, so I like this fanfic because even if it was a strange plot at the same time you pulled off perfectly. congratulations.
Snixxers chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Well, another awe-inducing story. Their love is so believable, without being cheesy on any level. I'm jealous you can pull that off so well.

Otherwise, I also love the sheer originality of this story. I had expected some tortue/sex story and I'm going to say this was a MUCH better surprise. You've captured Lilly and Miley's personalities so well even in this extreme situation and their simplicity together is adorable. You, my friend, are a great weaver of stories.

I look forward to many, many more great things to come from you.
Nanananananananananana chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
It's impossible not to tell you how amazing you are at writing. I cried so much,it was painful. I love your stories and even if a have never being a fan of Hannah Montana it was impossible not to like this fic. Keep writing!
TrulyUndecided chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
I read one of your other fic's and thought it was amazing. Knowing that I loved your writing I decided to read through the fic's you had posted. Never seen an episode of HM but who cares, excellent story!

Keep it up :)
Random Peep chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
Wow! That was an excellent story! Awesome job! I absolutely loved it! Lol gosh I just can't get over how good that was, hee hee. Love your writing and the story... just... awesome job lol. P
valoudi chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Perfect story ! the description, the characters, the psychology, their feelinds and behaviours, everything was so well done ! i'm in awe ;) thank you so much for the great story with great writing!
Arkeis07 chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
I normally don't read AU, but this was a surprisingly addictive read. The detail of military features and FBI involvement and deep characters made this read more like an action film, very refreshing.

I'll admit I laughed when I first read Lilly walking around with a big gun, but you created a believable universe for these characters, so in the end it worked.

Glad I stumbled upon it, a very enjoyable read.

Alana
Ms.LadyBug-90 chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
found it.

read it.

loved it.

mic3x chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
I just wanted to say thank you, thank you very much! This story was fantastic. I had to read it all in one sitting, just couldn't stop. I have read a lot of stories on this site and very few move me the way this one has. All I can really say is...Wow!
arcticsoul chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
amazing story, absolutley loved it :) and with a perfect ending to boot. That's rare but you definitley did great with this one :)
dare121 chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
well, now this story is really something. It is beyond awesome and I am sad I only just found it now. Almost started crying when i read what happened to them both. And I kinda hate Heather for being such an asshole about everything after she got her daughter back! I mean, what more of a horrible parent could she be?

Anyways, I really liked this and I am glad you wrote it. Please, keep working on such amazing stories. I will read the new Chimurenga chapter now :3

Love
Samanam chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
I just finished reading your story and I absolutely loved it. You are amazing with your detail. I literally laughed out loud at the funny parts, gasped at the shocking parts, and covered my eyes at the scary parts while I was reading. Great job! I wanted to write a "Miley-gets-kidnapped" story but now I don't have to because I don't think I can top this one. Seriously, this is the best fiction story I've read in awhile. You seem to really understand the effects of PTSD and you utilize it well here. There a few parts that need the writing cleaned up a little, but that is so minor I feel guilty even mentioning it. Okay, last thing. Please write more stories!
umbrellaleg chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
This was such a beautiful story, and because it was soo darn addicting I pulled an unintentional all-nighter ... joy...

LOLZ, but it was totally worth it on all counts. This is OFFICIALLY my favorite story, xP

And although yes I'm disappointed no one died (im estranged like that) at the same time I'm overjoyed no one did. So conflicting. You are an amazing author, like phenomenal, my gut is still tingling and the bile in my throat is still traveling up my throat. An amazing feeling indeed, to be so connected to a story, and in this case it was yours.

Excellent Job! xD