Reviews for The Freakiest Show
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I've never even seen Life on Mars, but I think this story was great. Who'd have thought you could fix the Master by just reversing the polarity of the neutron flow? Brilliant.
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
XD I really enjoyed that. Thanks. :)
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
...ok then... its a good story but a little on the bizare side...
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lol
Renart chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
LOL
Project H chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Loved it! I'm a huge fan of both shows, and thought that you really mixed them together incredibly well.

Great work.
helva2260 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is so much fun! I love that the Master had a plan that didn't involve dying - and the whole Ten and Three conversation *g*.

And I'm not sure why I haven't noticed before, but Sam Tyler really could be the Master! I mean, his cover names are always an anagram or a translation into another language, and "Sam Tyler" is an anagram of "Masterly"... I'm not sure I want to know if that's a complete coincidence on the part of the writers or not *g*
OobieMcRuby chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is brilliant! You can totally image the Master, and the Doctor, doing this!

AND you mentioned the great line that is "I reversed the polarity of the neuron flow". I absolutely LOVE that line.

Keep up the great work!

OobieMcRuby
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was great! Superb!
seto's pet dragon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Love the ending and yet can't picture the Doctor, let alone two of them, in a pub. That would be a hidden camera moment I'd love to see.

Ah to Hell with it, loved the whole bloody thing!
3LW00D chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Haha! I wholy agree with TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel

Amazing in everyway! Kept me laughing through the whole thing- wonderful!
FireRox chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Interesting point of view :)
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Awesome, brilliant, fantastic! :D:D:D:D I liked the bit with the third Doctor.
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
two thumbs up! love it hehe esp since i'm a big fan of both shows. Thanks
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
The station's doors opened wide as a tall, thin man in a pinstripe suit walked inside. He went right up to the Doctor so that they were face to face. “Brilliant!” he said with a smile. “Oh, I remember this cape, and the poofy shirt... You're a bit more wrinkly than I remember, though.”

“Do I suffer from brain damage in my future?” said an irritated Doctor.

*laughs hysterically* Go Ten!

Gene grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against the wall. “You tell us where it is or I'll beat the living shit outta ya!”

“Right. Fine. It's here.”

*snickers*

Gene's tactis always work so well.

“DI Sam Tyler,” said the Master proudly.

“Police officer? You?” said the Doctor. “You almost destroyed the entire universe and now you're putting petty thieves behind bars?”

“I know, right,” said the Master, smiling. “But that's just the short-term plan. Maybe in a few years I'll run for Prime Minister.”

“Stop it,” said the Doctor angrily.

“Or maybe I'll just enslave the entire human race.”

“Okay, that's it. You're getting on my last nerve.”

*guffaws*