Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book Three: A Grim Life
jupimako chapter 12 . 3/9
That was... Different. :D.
hg chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
the scorpion commander chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Why didn't you complete your fourth story you **************** fool!
Brought to you by scorpion's good reviewing inc.
It doesn't mean if we give bad reviews, we don't like the story!
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
No matter the reason, in this chapter you took Harry's arrogance and bragging from bearable to kill-me levels.

That's what Mary Stews do, not badasses like Harry is supposed to be.
It completly ruins the plot!

Keep some of your cards OFF the table. Will you?
It's irritating otherwise.

The Observant Reader chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Great story I can't wait for the fourth book to be finished
macc18966gmail chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
What is your email? as I'm extremely interested in what the mind of an author could come up with, with the extensive imagination required to be such
Siggimondo chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Harry gains some perspective and more secret knowledge. Sweet.

I agree. That IS the best way to kill Snape.
Siggimondo chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
I love your clever renaming skills. Pyrotechnic chicken and burning turkey are both worthy of a place in comedy history. I believe I already mentioned my amusement regarding Dork lard Gigglesnort.
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
"There is a disturbance in the manhood"

Siggimondo chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Wow. Funny AND unpredictable. Where have you been my entire life?
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
By now I am laughing so hard that some part of my subconcious mind is pondering wether this is an attempt to kill me with laughter. In either caase I would be honored to be executed by fanfiction. What a way to go. It would be second only to suffocation by breasts.

What I am trying to say is that this is really funny.

Siggimondo chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Malfoy gets cockblocked. This does not happen in enough multiverses. XD
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
For once, Naruto was the FIRST on his team to reach chuunin. Somehow I did not notice that until you pointed it out just now.

Not bad.
Winter-Buzz chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Hi, I really like your story but I just noticed something that I didn't before. Every character seems to get a lot stronger with Harry's help while it seems to me that Harry, if anything, is getting weaker. This is a really good story but it's just a bit weird that compared to everyone else, he isn't getting any stronger.
This is just my own opinion, please don't take it the wrong way and please don't stop writing.
christinadcruze chapter 1 . 6/18/2013