Reviews for Death & All His Friends
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
PAVEL DIED! D:

I did love this one, though. The sad ending is good! It really expresses the sort of desperate hopelessness when something simply can't come true. Wow, wow, wow. Heartbreaking.
can-o-soup chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I think I've got tears in my eyes

poor little Pavel
Kiashi Sirius chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
T-T I'm going to go check your profile for a happy sequel now. Please, just make Chekov NOT DEAD somehow! I would say I loved it, but I hate sad endings, but I guess it's my fault for reading. :(
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
*BAWL* YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME CRY? WELL. IT WORKED. I loved it all the same. hehe. what can I say? Unrequited love-nothing beats it. But I'd still like a happier version. in which there's like. actuall fluff. cuz, emo-ness is fine and dandy. but fluff. hey. fluff's a different story all-together, yeah? xD

Love,

Lady Merlin
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw...poor Chekov! This was well written, please keep writing them!

Salima Master of Light
abbby chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
aw that is so sad and sweet loved it!
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ep.

I wanted to read something happy, but I keep finding angst instead. Oh well. If all of it is as beautiful as this fic, I'll take the angst gladly. But still. Ep! :cries:
joeperrysbabe chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Omg..i can't make these tears stop! That was one of the most sad, but beautiful stories i have read on this thread. Just that letter alone was completely well written, straight from the heart. It's like my heart was breaking along with Sulu's. (not to sound corny or anything.) It's funny cause i was doing fine holding them back but until i read the letter, it was over after that. lol.

Yes, it was a bit on the angsty side, but it was a great piece of work. I loved it. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
love it! almost about to start crying but love it!