Reviews for Didn't We Almost Have It All
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
It's been a while. This is a great start to what will be a great story...if you ever update. :) Please post the next chapter; I'll be waiting!
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Poor JJ and Em. And Henry; he's too young to really understand any thing other than he won't be a brother now. :(
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
So i'm guessing something happened with Olivia? great start so far. :)
jjcrimminds chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
I DO want to know what happens next. Please continue sometime! Great story!
Shannon chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
TML chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I just want to reach into the story grab JJ and shake her! I just wish she'd talk to Emily about her feelings...awesome story.
TML chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Wow... You write their emotions so well its hard not to feel what they're feeling... Amazing!
TML chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love the name they picked out...this is so damn depressing but so wonderfully good...I feel like I say that about a lot of your stories...
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
i love all of your stories! I really hope you will update them soon. they're FANTASTIC
me chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Oh my GOSH! I feel so AWFUL for JJ! I feel awful for Emily too, because she would be devestated if she knew that JJ had basically resolved to be her slave! You have to update this ASAP! I have to see how this plays out! Please?
canuck17 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
commented already on lj but i got excited when I saw you on here too. (i feel its easier to follow fics here :p) can't wait to read more from you :D
Gibberish-crap chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Oh wow, that is devastating and filled with drama but very realistic. I really hope that there will be more in the future...
autiger1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Poor JJ and Emily. Great writing. I look forward to an update.
Madam Mare chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Wow! You almost had me tearing up...please tell me that you are continuing this! Please?
lizzler chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
this is really good... but a little depressing! please tell me it gets happier? pretty please?