Reviews for Meet the Family
polkadotpublicty chapter 1 . 3/19
Lol loved the Goten and Bra don't listen to the haters lol
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
wow that ending was kind of weird but the rest of the story was great! it was funny. I love everyone's reaction to val's stupidity. I feel sorry for her though but personality think that she is better for goten than bra.
Gangnam Gokuu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
The story ending was nice, but adding G/B dissapointed me. Come on man, come on.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
See I get bra and Goten but I don't get how everyone thinks trunks and pan work, pan looks like she could be his daughter!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Haha, brilliant.

That is some straight up diabolical planning.
GotenForever chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dun-dun-DUUUNNNN

I found this incredibly funny. Paris' bluntness. Bra's devious planning.

but it's not gonna work - GOTEN IS NOT A PEDOPHILe.
Mariya chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wowwwwwwwwww...
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gee! That was awesome...xD
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Lovely twist on the ending there. I totally didn't see that coming. But it was great. I found myself laughing at points. It was fantastic.
Enchanted chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
She should've met ChiChi, who would've knocked her down looool
KickAssV chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, where do I start with this story? lol It was so unique (but in a very cool, funny way). I really thought Paris was serious for a while...that cracked me up! It was kinda nice that you put a twist on her character at the end...very clever! Can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I just noticed this today! I'm glad I took a bit of time to read it because it gave me a good laugh! Hehe. Aww... to be honest, I did not like Paris that much (erm, did you? _), and yes I thought she was really dumb. But this story takes a different (but good) approach on her character. Hehe, who knew it was Bra behind it, and it was all an act?

I especially liked the how insulted Videl and Trunks had been! I think those were my favorite parts. I wonder how Goten can stand her. _
jblockk chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Love that Bra called Vegeta a brilliant psychopath!
brenthforever chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
yeah! i hate Paris but her conspiring with Bra makes her acceptable. this a hilarious. and trunks is not a girl!
Konoha Ninja 123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, I thought you were doing a legitimate Paris Hilton story for a moment there. ;) I kept waiting for her to say something was hot, but you had her too confused to think that.