Reviews for In Control
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
NO! Don't let Elle go ): I love your stories about her! Please continue!
Cat Yuy chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I really liked this so far.

Hope to see more of it.
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I like how you're continuing this. The bond between Peter and Sylar... I like it. Even though they're enemies and repeatedly try to kill each other, I still get this sense that they might have been friends if it hadn't been for the small serial-killing supervillain hiccup.

Anyway, I like this continuation! In fact, I do hope you have another chapter up ASAP! It's a brilliant idea, and it makes complete sense, every bit as good as what they did in canon.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I think you really ought to continue. I mean, unless they do something really, REALLY fabulous with Lydia or something, I will never let go of Syelle. They were my first, they were my ONLY Heroes ship for a very long time. Not until I settled into Mocah and Pemma did I have any official ships beyond Syelle. And let's face it, you can't have Syelle without Elle.

And as I see there's another chapter, I suppose I'll have to read that and see what you're doing.
BreatheMeDeep chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
hey this is a greater story, a really unique spin on sylar's supposed death and his life now as nathan. and i like that sylar still feels somewhat a brotherly connection with peter despite the fact that they're not. im all for the . .brothers stories!
Sakura Katana chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Sylar never went to law school... "But Nathan did"... and so did the author. Idk, I just thought it was funny how you applied your law school knowledge there.

Sylar is making Elle move? I like it.
Lemomina chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Its me again

I like this XD , I like practically all of your fics :D , and i would love to see you keep this going ;)

And Please Please Please , don't you ever let go of Elle :( :(
Hazgarn chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Excellent. I was glad to see this continued. I'm personally very intrigued about the whole Sylar/Heidi idea-have been since "Five Years Gone".

I love scenes involving Sylar interacting with Nathan's sons and wife, and I really enjoyed the reasoning for why he would take an interest in them. I've had something similar planned in my own fic for months, but I'm slow as molasses when it comes to writing, so it was great to see you realize it here.
motylik chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I really liked this story! I would like it if you continued it, because it's such a novel concept and I think it would be nice. But it does work well as a stand alone too.
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was very good. I think it works great as a one shot, but if you want to continue I'm behind you all the way.

At first when I saw the summary of this I thought you were completely ripping off one of my fics and I was so pissed, but I decided to try not to jump to conclusions and it turned out I was totally wrong. Yay!

About letting Elle go... she's awesome. Sucks that she died. I think she was the only one Sylar was actually capable of loving, poor pyscho. His current obsession with Claire is kinda fun though, when written well. Don't really know where I was going with that.

In conclusion: nice job.
Cougar1824 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a good idea for a story. Why would you want to let Elle go? I look forward to more if you chose to continue!
Fantasywriter14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
A great story. And whether you decide to go on or call it quits, it's fine just the way it is. With the new volume starting up soon, I'm afraid to say that I need to learn to let Elle go as well. Anyways, good work as usual. You always seem to have brilliant ideas! ;)
lv63 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i would really like it if you continued this! even if you wait until after you finish death becomes her. but please dont let elle go. id love to see sylar go on a quest to resurrect her. ill look forward to more if you choose to write more!
Ishichan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh please please continue this. It's too good to just give up on it. And please don't let Elle go. It was bad enough that the writer's just killed her off.