Reviews for Flash's Halloween Party
Aryan229 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
it is hilarious.
Aryan229 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
what a awesome and funny story. Very good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is a fantastic and funny story! XD well done!
:D
Soul93 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
That was funny and quite entertaining!
Supabec chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
awesome story

nice idea funny aswell
talk-ape chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
ahahahha fantastically random!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
lol LOVED IT
bezerkoid chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
'Twas very enjoyable. I'm metaphorically kicking myself for not coming up with this idea myself. Oh well, maybe there's a way to add my own twist on this instead.
Mami02 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ha ha! Great chapter. I loved the Turtles, G.I Joe and Thundercats as a kid. btw, looking at yr profile, I see that u and I share a lot of fandom, Arcadia. I can't wait to hear more from u.
Mami02 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I love this! It really cracked me up. Good job, A!
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Oh wow this was such fun...! great second chapter! So funny.

I was cracking up with laughter when Clark gave that line about Jaga...and man he was just having a ball as Liono. Clark is actually so funny in this whole thing.

"Let's go, Kal. The first thing I'm doing is getting out of this costume. Ugh! It feels like a second skin."

"I'll help you," Kal offered which earned him an elbow in his ribs...:D

This was just clever weaving in the 80ties with the JLA and boy did it bring back memories. I loved it. Great job!
ImFanci chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
That was TOTALLY AWESOME! An incredibly hilarious story! I loved how each one of them started acting like the characters they transformed into. 'TMNT' riding in 'Optimus' - Plasticman craving pizza all the time (LOL), 'Cheetara' fighting Cheetah (cool) and then 'Lion-O getting turned on by it (LOL), 'Inspector Gadget' (LOL), 'Snoopy' flying the javelin and Zee saying that's weird, etc, etc...You nailed everything! Loved reading this. :D
Kyer chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Loved the Smurfette lines and the general wackiness of it all.

Disappointed in the League for blaming Wally. They WERE having fun before and after the imp appeared. Depressing their speedster isn't going to help anyone.

Of course, Wally could always use one of the monitors to watch cartoons for four months. ;P