Reviews for Flash's Halloween Party
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is a fantastic and funny story! XD well done!
:D
Soul93 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
That was funny and quite entertaining!
Supabec chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
awesome story

nice idea funny aswell
talk-ape chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
ahahahha fantastically random!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
lol LOVED IT
bezerkoid chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
'Twas very enjoyable. I'm metaphorically kicking myself for not coming up with this idea myself. Oh well, maybe there's a way to add my own twist on this instead.
Mami02 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ha ha! Great chapter. I loved the Turtles, G.I Joe and Thundercats as a kid. btw, looking at yr profile, I see that u and I share a lot of fandom, Arcadia. I can't wait to hear more from u.
Mami02 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I love this! It really cracked me up. Good job, A!
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Oh wow this was such fun...! great second chapter! So funny.

I was cracking up with laughter when Clark gave that line about Jaga...and man he was just having a ball as Liono. Clark is actually so funny in this whole thing.

"Let's go, Kal. The first thing I'm doing is getting out of this costume. Ugh! It feels like a second skin."

"I'll help you," Kal offered which earned him an elbow in his ribs...:D

This was just clever weaving in the 80ties with the JLA and boy did it bring back memories. I loved it. Great job!
ImFanci chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
That was TOTALLY AWESOME! An incredibly hilarious story! I loved how each one of them started acting like the characters they transformed into. 'TMNT' riding in 'Optimus' - Plasticman craving pizza all the time (LOL), 'Cheetara' fighting Cheetah (cool) and then 'Lion-O getting turned on by it (LOL), 'Inspector Gadget' (LOL), 'Snoopy' flying the javelin and Zee saying that's weird, etc, etc...You nailed everything! Loved reading this. :D
Kyer chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Loved the Smurfette lines and the general wackiness of it all.

Disappointed in the League for blaming Wally. They WERE having fun before and after the imp appeared. Depressing their speedster isn't going to help anyone.

Of course, Wally could always use one of the monitors to watch cartoons for four months. ;P
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I'ver gotta say, the idea of Krypto wearing goggles and a flying helmets appeals to me greatly, and hope that we might see this pop up agains someday, LOL, that and seeing Lex actually do something halfway good for once, though didn't last.
EllieLovesToRead chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Haha, this was a great story! Although I'm not much of a fan of Superman/Wonder Woman pairings.
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Great funny story Arcadia. You could tell Clark was having the time of his life. I can emphasise being a child of the 80s that i am. I loved Thundercats and Transformers and the turtles and Inspector Gadget even Snoopy though the smurfs were definitely more my sisters' thing.

Clark getting turned on by how flexible Diana is; LOL! I'm sure he is looking forward to helping Diana get out of her costume.

Have to say though what a bunch of losers the Legion of Doom are. The League are turned into cartoon characters and the Legion still get their butts kicked.

Aw poor Flash getting monitor duty. You have to feel sorry for him really. It wasn't his fault.

Totally loved the whole thing. You're a star Arcadia.
Persiana13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Awesome story! Truly, truly funny! Adding it to my favorites now!

It does seem a little early to release it, considering Halloween is at the end of October, but I'm not complaining. Still funny!