Reviews for Flash's Halloween Party
RangerWill chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
Great story. Got another one up your sleeve?
Aryan229 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
it is hilarious.
Aryan229 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
what a awesome and funny story. Very good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is a fantastic and funny story! XD well done!
:D
Soul93 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
That was funny and quite entertaining!
Supabec chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
awesome story

nice idea funny aswell
talk-ape chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
ahahahha fantastically random!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
lol LOVED IT
bezerkoid chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
'Twas very enjoyable. I'm metaphorically kicking myself for not coming up with this idea myself. Oh well, maybe there's a way to add my own twist on this instead.
Mami02 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ha ha! Great chapter. I loved the Turtles, G.I Joe and Thundercats as a kid. btw, looking at yr profile, I see that u and I share a lot of fandom, Arcadia. I can't wait to hear more from u.
Mami02 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I love this! It really cracked me up. Good job, A!
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Oh wow this was such fun...! great second chapter! So funny.

I was cracking up with laughter when Clark gave that line about Jaga...and man he was just having a ball as Liono. Clark is actually so funny in this whole thing.

"Let's go, Kal. The first thing I'm doing is getting out of this costume. Ugh! It feels like a second skin."

"I'll help you," Kal offered which earned him an elbow in his ribs...:D

This was just clever weaving in the 80ties with the JLA and boy did it bring back memories. I loved it. Great job!
ImFanci chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
That was TOTALLY AWESOME! An incredibly hilarious story! I loved how each one of them started acting like the characters they transformed into. 'TMNT' riding in 'Optimus' - Plasticman craving pizza all the time (LOL), 'Cheetara' fighting Cheetah (cool) and then 'Lion-O getting turned on by it (LOL), 'Inspector Gadget' (LOL), 'Snoopy' flying the javelin and Zee saying that's weird, etc, etc...You nailed everything! Loved reading this. :D