Reviews for Duel Academy 5D's Style
Zach chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Love it! Like like luna/Ruka and Leo/Rua :D
louise chapter 41 . 3/16/2013
this is awesome write more please
MewLover54 chapter 41 . 10/6/2012
Good start. Can't say that it was the best time for them to be drawing bad cards...And Sly and Leo drawing VERY bad cards... but hey.

Also I was curious. Before the curse took Tenpei, he used the effect of Ritua Shellfish top rearrange the top 3 cards of his deck. Surely he could've seen the field comeing and, at the very least, put it to the bottom of the three. At least then they'd have one more turn with out it. Meh, details. Things never really go right.

Oh well good chapter and almost the end of an epic adventure. ML54 out :)

...hehe Wanko.
TheNew959 chapter 41 . 10/6/2012
Great work my friend, you made one hell of a duel so far. Inwas really surprised that Tenpei activated such a powerful card.
AkashicStorm chapter 40 . 8/20/2012
Well, that didn't go as I expected. Good show. I wonder if the Master will hit them with a boss rush of sorts with The Wicked Gods. I look forward to reading the next part.
MewLover54 chapter 40 . 8/20/2012
Oh I don't know. Maybe someone else will. Still, it was a good read and I can't wait for the thrilling battle. Although I doubt it'll go all too well considering how difficult it was for the five of them to defeat The End.

volcaniclord chapter 38 . 8/19/2012
Hey there. It's me again. Sorry I didn't review earlier. I was quite busy.

Anyway, this review will cover the whole duel of Sly vs Bob. The next one will be focussed on the other ones.

The duel was interesting. Those Hell cards seems to fit well, as their ability to inflict damages are very dangerous in the chaos field. It was also interesting to see a duel with a sealed gem-knight fusion. It pauses quite a challenge to Sly.

I think the main aspects in these chapters was the uncertainty and risks of consequences. I clearly felt that Sly was struggling to make good choice, as they could potentially be catastrophic. That countdown spell was the perfect example for that, as the more monster Sly destroy, the closer he get to its doom. And the situation with Ruka was also stressful. It was a good demonstration of willpower. The moments between Ruka and Sly were also pretty cute. And the fight between The Master and Bob was interesting too, although you could have shown more the struggle. I felt that Bob's thoughs were pretty clear for someone brainwashed.

One thing though. I felt that Ruka was sometime out of character. She is always seen as the angel and polite one, so I don't see her insulting Sly, even if he did a mistake. She would be more the type to be worried. So be careful to keep the personality of the characters in mind when you write their reaction.

This is it for this part. I will try to review the next duels tomorrow or after-tomorrow. I don't know who shall received this review, but I hope it will help.

See you soon

Volcaniclord
Midnight69 chapter 40 . 8/19/2012
So all three Chaos Commanders gone. I didn't see that coming. I kinda expected them to duel, but either way, it doesn't really affect me. Well I can't wait for the climatic battle between the five of them against The Master (I'll assume all five are dueling).

As for why people ain't really reviewing, maybe they don't know the story is continuing after all.
MewLover54 chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
Whoa! Gripping. I didn't expect that AT ALL! Rua/Leo dieing again. He seems to be good at coming back from the dead. Oh well. Can't wait for the next chapter. ML54 out :)
MewLover54 chapter 38 . 8/9/2012
All in one. Excellent ending...in a sad way of course. I'm definatly sad that Bob had died, but I'm sure he won't be dead for long.

MewLover54 chapter 37 . 8/9/2012
Full! Full! XD Anyway, gripping, thrilling, simply marvelous! This story has done nothing but impress me since it started. Although Pot of Super Greed was a bit...well...SUPER BROKEN! There's a reason Pot of Greed is band...although it may have had a side effect I missed...oh and Card of Sanctity doesn't provide easy draws. unless you count the two it lets you draw after everything else is banished. Oh well, I'm not to judge. The Anime is broken. Freaking Bubbleman! XD

MewLover54 chapter 35 . 8/5/2012
Glad to see the story up and going again. Big thanks to TheNew959, still a great chapter.

Hope to read more soon. ML54 :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
Can't you watch yugioh on dailymotion?
TheNew959 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is simply one hell of a fanfiction, one of the best ones in years I have read.
TheNew959 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
THis is okay, besides, prehaps I can help you out a bit, I can write the next duel if you like, or something like that.