Reviews for Unspoken
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh my god. It started out so happy! I thought this was going to be happy! But no, I'm totally crying and I seriously hate Edward and Alice now. You did such a great job playing out the relationship between Bella and Jasper...I really hope you write another AU Bella/Jasper because I thought you captured them perfectly! And the next fic they'll be happy - together. Please!

P.S.
oopsiedaise chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Bittersweet. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I would love to read the alternate ending. But I think this ending was fitting too. Sometimes you miss your chance and you have to be grownup about it.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was sad! Yes i'm crying! Are you happy? :D I loved it though!
jaydubb chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i'm bawling like a damn baby..

that was absolutely perfect
XfrequentlyXdazzledX chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yes I'm crying! But this is how Jasper/Bella SHOULD be I think...it just fits for them...as sad as that is to admit. Wonderful story, you get my vote!
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So sad, Stacey! Ugh. So sad. Great story. Really. I loved it and I thought the ending was perfect.
Diivine chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Alright. You have my vote, hands down.

This story has a way of making me feel nostalgic about my own life. It is so true that we slowly get away from the most important people when we end a stage of life (college here). This was a totally heatbreaking ending. Sweet and sour at the same time. And I would love to have the alternate ending if you find the time to send it to me.

And I hope you're happy 'coz i'm crying; mission accomplished! Ah-ah!

Take care
ArchipelagoOfLiteraryNonsense chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
darn it! i just spent several hours writing my one shot for this contest...

might as well not even enter!

]

you suck!

alright alright but seriously, this was amazing and i LOVED it.

darn you!
ummmm26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
please PM me the alternate ending! And wow this was amazing! I like sad stories:) I cried a little at the thought of Edward not being her soul mate...and I realized Bella and Jasper could be perfect togther! You're an amazing writer. please read my current story, The Classic Story. I'm still working on it and I'd luv it if you gave me some feedback. Thank you!
jennde chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review!

I love the changes you made. Gah, this was so emotional. Is it weird that I'm glad they're happy, even if it's with other people? I just really like this Jasper and Bella. It's sad in a way because they'll never know what might have been, but at least they're with people they love and who love them. Life could have been a lot worse I guess.

Thanks for writing. I hope you win!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh my, I did cry. This is all sorts of wonderful and I'm not sure if I'm happy that you write so well or sad that J/B are not together. You write their friendship so fluidly that I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to read. I kind of want to hit Rachel. Those last few paragraphs kill me.
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
wow, sad ... the part that talks about never seeing jasper whitlock again, my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. well done! and i must say, my favorite line of the whole thing was probably: "I would have been afraid if she weren’t so skinny." cracked me up so hard. :-) great story!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was very touching. I loved the relationship the Jasper and Bella had - even if they didn't know - everyone around them did. It did make me tear up.
jantanamo chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Gah, I spent the last bit staring at the scroll bar, panicking when it got closer and closer to the end.

As hard as it was to read that ending, I'm glad their integrity kept them from hurting their loved ones. I do wish they had balls to speak up earlier, because that's a mighty big 'What if' that would personally haunt me forever.

I loved reading how they met and how their friendship developed over the years. Lol, I wish we could have an alternate second half of the story where they revealed their true feelings after Jasper's breakup with Rachel. I'm a sucker for a HEA :)

Anyway, you did a really great job with this - fantastic Jasper! Thanks for sharing.
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was so sweet yet so sad! I'm glad that Jasper and Bella finally confessed their feelings and they did a noble thing by not acting any further on them...but sigh. What could have been! Would love to read the alternative ending you wrote, thanks!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »