Reviews for Unspoken
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Of course I cried! We are usually supposed to be happy when Jasper & Alice and Edward & Bella end up together not heart broken! That was so sad! Anywho I hope you win! Good luck! I need to read something funny now to unbreak my heart! Good job!
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You are mean. I am crying. The story had Bella both loving Jasper and giving him up because of her love for him. Great job and good luck! Also, send over the um, touching.
shelbron chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG! That broke my heart - seriously. So well written and so damn sad. *sigh*
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
loved it...totally did not see that ending coming!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awe...*sniffs*...awesome story! Loved it!
HouseOfNightUK chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww...that was really good...I loved it. I've been in a similar situation...and yes...i was misty eyed by the end :(

If you've read the House of Night books and are maybe interested in stepping out of the Twilight Fic Zone you should check out the contest I'm hosting right now...

xx Bella Dazzles
kalakaie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Good job!
KG Wulf chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You really left me crying here. Ow.. their story was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I really don't know what would I do in her place.. maybe I'm just a selfish person.. I don't think I would ever let someone like him go...

Anyway I loved it and I kind like still crying here When he asked if she was sure that was what she wanted I was like... please, say that you want him, that you need him, don't let go.
lizandzackfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ok that was really suck lol. Not but really it was a great story.
Raewright chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WAH! SAD! But very good writing!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I'm very angry. :( I'm always a happy ending kind of girl and this saddened me deeply. How can they do that? I understand that they couldn't break Edward and Alice's heart, but it's worse what they're doing. They're staying with them when their hearts aren't really in it. It's not fair to Alice or Edward. Alice and Edward are completely invested in their marriage and their lives with Jasper and Bella, but Jasper and Bella are always wondering what might have been. What kind of life is that for anyone to live? That's unfair to their significant others. It's cruel.

I didn't mean to rant. But I was expecting a happily ever after and didn't get it. I'm just disappointed. Oh well. :)
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
How heartbreaking. If only they could have spoken their true feelings so many years ago they could have had so much more. It seems they are both happy with their lives, but there is always that question of "What could have been?".

Excellent one-shot.
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ok that was really good. :) I didn't cry but my eyes got a little blurry lol. And I would have liked it even if she didn't end up with Edward lol
MarySoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I hope you are happy now, I AM CRYING... ! oh, the unspoken words that would had made all the difference... Love it. Great one-shot!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 9/7/2009

That was just not fun. I don't need to cry this early in the day!

And then a moth tried to attack me kamikaze like. Does this mean today is gonna be bad?

Give me that alternate ending!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »