Reviews for Unspoken
omg.

GREAT GREAT GREAT STORY.

GAH! :D
waiting for a miracle chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is a great story. your an amazing writer. Could u send me the alternate ending please? :)
ChocolateCandle chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Sniff..you made me cry :( Really beautiful story I loved reading it (even if I did cry)

M x
dancexwithxme chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. That ending was... unsettling. And I am crying, lol. I can't help but think that if Jasper and Bella truly loved each other as much as they seem to, they couldn't possibly stay with Alice/Edward. How can you have a child with someone when you know that you're in love with someone else, when you crave that other person and regret losing the relationship?

In any case, this was an amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it on this site :)
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good story! Thank you for writing!
TheSswede chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
oh please can you send me the other ending?

i really loved this one shot, but i wish they would have confessed their love in college. and can't you write a full story with this as the summary? i would love to read that :)
Emotions Run Wild 239 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw thats so sad : ( but i still love it
twilitereader chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi there. That was just too sad. My heart aches for them. hugs
Crazy-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great story, haven't read fanfics in a while and this was the first one i've read and i hav to say that it was really well written.
AvaConner chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Mission accomplished! I'm totally crying! That's so completely, totally, and utterly horrible. In the best way, of course. It was really well written. I loved every bit of it, but it was really sad. Thanks for making me cry. I love a good emotional story.
New Ends chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that was beztiful but also opens your eyes to what could happen if your to afraid to speak out
lesemma chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Just found this now...it broke my heart! I'd love to read the alternate ending if you still are willing to send it out...
SomeoneDELETEthisACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this was so sad, yet amazing. i love it!
cool-pen-name-here chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
wow...i just, like, lost it at the end there

how dare you play with my emotions like that!

but really...great story

so sad

thinking of what could've been

but the best stories are somewhat unresolved, in a way

ok, enough of my enigmatic ramblings

loved it

ultimateKCLfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey staceygirl,

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not cryin' It was REALLY GOOD though. :) I feel for Jasper & Bella-it'd suck to have feelings for someone & never get the chance to know if they'd b returned 'cause ur to scared to admitt it to that person. :/ A shakespeare quote comes to mind when I think 'bout this stoy: "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." so...anyways, I REALLY hope you'll continue the story! :D ur an AWESOME author!

Much love, ultimateKCLfan(Shelby)