Reviews for Unspoken
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
"That was the last time I saw Jasper Whitlock." I think that's where I lost it. Just thinking about what how things *should have been*.

Thanks for this. It was just lovely.
Sanera chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow! This was completely amazing and utterly riveting. I was hooked from the first paragraph, and in tears before it was over. You're very talented and great job again!
fight-the-fire chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
omg.

GREAT GREAT GREAT STORY.

GAH! :D
waiting for a miracle chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is a great story. your an amazing writer. Could u send me the alternate ending please? :)
ChocolateCandle chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Sniff..you made me cry :( Really beautiful story I loved reading it (even if I did cry)

M x
dancexwithxme chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. That ending was... unsettling. And I am crying, lol. I can't help but think that if Jasper and Bella truly loved each other as much as they seem to, they couldn't possibly stay with Alice/Edward. How can you have a child with someone when you know that you're in love with someone else, when you crave that other person and regret losing the relationship?

In any case, this was an amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it on this site :)
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good story! Thank you for writing!
TheSswede chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
oh please can you send me the other ending?

i really loved this one shot, but i wish they would have confessed their love in college. and can't you write a full story with this as the summary? i would love to read that :)
Emotions Run Wild 239 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw thats so sad : ( but i still love it
twilitereader chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi there. That was just too sad. My heart aches for them. hugs
Crazy-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great story, haven't read fanfics in a while and this was the first one i've read and i hav to say that it was really well written.
AvaConner chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Mission accomplished! I'm totally crying! That's so completely, totally, and utterly horrible. In the best way, of course. It was really well written. I loved every bit of it, but it was really sad. Thanks for making me cry. I love a good emotional story.
New Ends chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that was beztiful but also opens your eyes to what could happen if your to afraid to speak out
lesemma chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Just found this now...it broke my heart! I'd love to read the alternate ending if you still are willing to send it out...
SomeoneDELETEthisACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this was so sad, yet amazing. i love it!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »