Reviews for To the Place Where I Belong
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
haha, I laughed so hard at that line: for all his faith and love of God, he's still not sure what possessed him to try out priesthood".
and the piece was lovely. I loved it:)
Fib1123581321 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I know this story was written a long time ago, but I just re-watched "The Constant", so of course afterward I went looking for Desmond/Penny fanfics and found this one!

This is really beautiful. Your writing is static yet fluid, which I mean in the best possible way. The only criticism I would give would be to watch out for the tenses, because the past/present tenses are a little jumbled. But honestly, this is fantastic; definitely the best Desmond/Penny one-shot I've come across.
AnnieRocks chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awwww! This was so FREAKING ADORABLE!
Sete chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aw That's so sweet! I love them so much and you wrote Desmond beautifully, I hope someday you write Desmond/Penny again.

"No. Home is a sailboat that rocked on and on, never completely stable, but strong and persistent."

I *Love* this.
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww! Sweet Des/Penny stories are my favorite.

A quick comment: You seem to be really fond of brackets. Most of them are unnecessary and can be made into two sentences or one by using a semicolon.
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That was wonderful. There are just not enough Des/Penny stories out there. I really enjoyed it :)
Jennay chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was beautiful. There really needs to be more Desmond/Penny FF out there. I'm so glad you wrote one!

Fantastic story. :D
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, love des and penny and baby charlie. Really sweet, very good :)
deeannjay chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very nice piece of work - well done!

"Home is a warm bed that swayed on the waves as little Charlie squeezed in between his loving parents. Blonde curls soft beneath a father’s fingers; fair skin cool to a mother’s lips." I have been feeling less than cheerful today, for various reasons, but just reading that lovely paragraph has lifted my spirits enormously.

Finally (and please take this as a suggestion, rather than a criticism) I do wonder if Americanisms/American spellings such as "gotten" and "honor" sit quite right in stories that are told from the pov of a British character, albeit withn the context of fanfiction based on a US TV series!