Reviews for The music our collisions make
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
...blinks eyes...mouth closes...smile forms...can i just say one word...PERFECTION!
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Angsty Seddie, awesome writing, and cool format equals me totally digging this :DD
Kamen Disguise chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
freaking amazing, loved the change in style as much as you did writing it. much angst up the arse, but that's what makes it beautiful.
twowritehands chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Yep. Just what I thought. Want more, but at the same time satisfied. Awesomeness. Some really great lines!
twowritehands chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Damn good writing,awesome style. Some typos but LOVING IT ANYWAY!

Favorite parts are the lines "It fills to about half full. It fills to about half empty." and the last three lines of this chapter.

Powerful stuff.

Moving on to next chapter. I have a feeling I won't want it to be over when it is.
Urias chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I agree with what other reviewer said bellow, remove the iCarly references and you have an amazing short story that lives on its own. Anytime you do something outside fanfictions let us know. We will rush to read it.
ForTheWin04 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I am in love with this two shot. I found it about a week ago - actually I found another one of your stories and lately I've been reading everything you've ever posted - and I've already read the four times. It's completely outstanding. The writing style is beautiful and the flow of emotion is completely believeable. Just amazing! I loved this line:

"She's pissed at him because the universe doesn't feel like there is enough unfairness filtered through irony floating around the world."

simply amazing!
SeddieThunder chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
wow, that was AWESOME! great job :D
Coyote Laughs chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Excellent piece of literature. I refuse to call this fanfic, because I believe it transcends the category (or label, if you will). You could take out the two or three references to iCarly, and the feelings that this work invoked would be the same.

The writing style is spot on. It flows, it jumps, it carries the reader along. As a two or three shot, I think this style would work, but, along with Not Your Demographic, I'm not sure if a longer work could be sustained with this style. Though I would love to be proven wrong.

Words fail me, so I fall back on convention. Great job...
seren-mercury chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This burns in all the right ways, I loved it. However knew to this style you may have been you definitely nailed it. Severely impressed.
beforeskylines chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Review 2/2:

‘Happiness is lamence terms, misery is poetic’

I want this line inscribed in gold or something. This world you weave in this piece is just so alluring, something about it makes it addicting. Honestly, some of the lines you have in this are just so bewitching. I just want to read them over and over again.

She’s like a candle standing there in the dark. Burning and burning, dripping her hot wax essence on top his skin and making sure it melts and blends until there is never a chance he’ll be able to wash her off.

Gosh, I’m already obsessed with Stoplights and Balloons and now that you put candles into this symbolic tone I’m seeing them in a whole new light. I’m stopping this train of thought immediately, or else I’m going to just light a candle and stare at it. Your comparison to the candle is so spot-on it kills me. I love the words you use to convey the idea.

‘Disgustingly, he misses her.

Hopelessly, he dreams of her.’

Lovely, lovely. On my profile I said something about how I wanted to weave words to create more than sentence and this is exactly the type of stuff I’m aspiring towards. When I read this the light in my room seems dimmer, everything seems so much more then it is and I just seem to pull back and see the world in this enchanting, meaningful version you’ve captured in Freddie’s lovelorn eyes.

Amazing is too little of a word. At the moment I have yet to pick a word the sums up- or should I say tries to sum up this masterpiece but when I find some word I’ll let you know.

Stay Golden.

-C.S. ((Kaya))
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Review :

This story is just an amazing piece. I mean out of everything you’ve written, this is by far the most powerful. From the moment I read the first line I was just drawn into this utterly tantalizing zone.

There’s this harsh quality that just makes me shiver and a kind of raw insight that I don’t think I’ve seen done in the IC genre.

‘A defeated sigh and chuckle devoid of mirth are mixed for convenience and then swallowed in one non-existent choke.

He’s always fucking watching her.’

Your words create Goosebumps.

‘The betrayal against logic and his mental health is a malicious one.

His heart is a traitor!’

I love this line. I don’t know how you wanted it to seem, but I perceived it as Freddie’s bitterness over his feelings. Like her knows he shouldn’t want Sam, knows on every account it is just illogical and yet it’s still there and that leaves resentment in him.

‘She did not belong to him, she belonged to no one.’

I’m getting so pumped with inspiration. You really just see Sam the exact same way I see her and I’m just beside myself with how you express your version of her.

‘There was nothing to worry about though, she’d end it soon enough.

His heart would hang soon enough.’

Seriously, your execution of your thoughts is just deadly. This fic is poetic in that breath-stealing, eyes glassy kind of way. I just want to memorize every line so I have all these lovely words at my disposal.

Beautiful in the very sense of tragic.

Stay Golden.

-C.S. ((Kaya))
myjumpingsocks chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Seriously, I'm still not smart enough to describe this story. Tha fanicest word for it I know is...epic! Yes, I'm that lame.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Whoa. I am running out of good words. I'm not smart enough to describe this story!
mystlyx chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Well then. Wow, that was really good. I'm glad you continued the oneshot into a twoshot cuz while the first chapter was brilliant, the second chapter made it much more complete.

One thing that was bothering me, it's kind of random, but while the story itself feels complete, whenever I read the chapter titles, I get this weird feeling that it should be continued - to be made into a threeshot probably. The chapters are titled, being so similar to each other, you'd think there'd be one more to seal the connection and make it a trio. It feels a little incomplete. But again, it's just the chapter titles that make me think that, not the story itself, so I'm not saying to continue it. But if you would, I'd be curious to read this from Sam's POV and how your take on her goes in this situation (i.e. how she really feels about Freddie, since that is left so ambiguous in the fic - which I know is the entire point but still! lol)

Anyway - this was really good. It was very very angsty, which isn't a bad thing here. It was very raw and powerful, which made it that much more real. I really felt Freddie's emotions, which I thought you wrote very well for the situation, and kept in-character to the TV version for the most part. And the fact that Sam's real feelings are so ambiguous was also very in-character - it was a plot point I really liked. To go into specifics, I loved the "addicted" metaphor to Freddie's feelings for Sam, and I liked the ending - the bit where Freddie decided he won because all roads lead back to Sam anyway. That was really good.

Wonderful job on this!