Reviews for I wanted this
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
yes you should contunue this story
thewolvesofwar chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Keep the start the same when you rewrite because it was pretty good.
Gaiseric chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's not a bad story so far, but I think in some ways you left some things a little underdeveloped. Like her refusal to train Sakura, while it's not made abundantly clear at the moment, that might come back to haunt the story later. I'm also asuming that Naruto's memory loss is the reason that he still thinks he's going away rather than training with Yugito. Also, not to sure on the dynamics of having Yugito as a trainer, since she's a Kumo-nin. If there's a reason for her being in Konoha, it might have been an idea to flesh that out a bit. I'm going to put the story on 'alert', and I'll watch it as it goes along to see what it's like. It's a bit early to make judgements.
GatorLHA2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Please finish team Anko, I can wait to see what you can do with this
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
not bad. this is about the third story ive read where naruto gets wolverine claws and that is suprisingly a tough ideea to pull off so you did pretty well. waiting around till you get back to this.
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Cool! Looking forward to more when you get the chance and looking forward to what you will do with the re-do
devilzxknight86 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Dude take ur time. I or WE can wait.
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*Smirks* well this one is promising. Too bad it seems to have died. Its got me interested to the point to where I want to look up the other fanfics where Naruto gets claws.
xGobi No Houkoux chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Great so for cant wait for more hope all the chaters are this long :)
jboy44 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
update soon please
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
pretty good so far
LoneFox123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Excellent story, update soon. I like the whole Wolverine Naruto idea. Keep it up.
Krimson-Hero.19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wolverine! um don't kill or mangle kakashi and sakura just make them look retarded -_- sasuke should come back and be decent did i spell that right? and finally make naruto similar to blaz blue ragana, more vicious then wolverine with a big a2s sword associated with kyuubi or something evil.
animefan1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I think that your doing good with this story keep it up hope to see a new chapter vary soon.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Stupid Sakura! Please keep going. You spelled "Jiraiya" wrong. Please keep going.