Reviews for Temple
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I noticed the line "For our world is dark and dead" and couldn't help thinking of our own world. It seems nice and comforting on the outside, but when ventured deeper, it is dark and bleak. I look to the land of Hyrule and it's so different from here. So, lively. *sigh* Where's the magic in our world?
reviwer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*whistles* good stuff
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Oh wow... beautifully written... very dark... lovely imagery... reminds me of a poem I once wrote.

The poems you write are very inspiring, seeing as I've been inspired to write stuff after reading your works. :) Wonderful, wonderful job!

I enjoy the images your words evoke - they're very vivid, and well portrayed.

"I walk within these sacred walls,

-a candle flame in consuming midnight-

heeding the beckon of eternal unknown.

Follow me if you dare."

I think of Zelda, her head turned slightly, looking back at the silent, darkened figure behind her. A good portion of her face is hidden in shadow, and what is visible... her eyes are large, their gaze penetrating and profound... the silent gesture, the hushed dare... follow me if you dare... The corridor gapes before her, vast and deep, lost in shadow and beyond that point of penetration by the flickering candle that illuminates these walls, coloured ever so red...

Ookay... whatever that was about. See? The words you use evoke such vivid images! :)

Anyway, wonderful poem! I hope you do more of this nature!

- Selah

P.S. Btw, could I bother you with a request? Could you read my fic, 'First Impressions'? It's Malon/Link, in a sense, but I'd be gratified if you would!
Warning:This NO flame.

Hey,I like poems and stuff,but...I WANT U TO WRITE ZELDA STORYS! I love every story you wrote about the Legend of Zelda and keep at it!

Lady Summoner X chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That sounds like something that would be written on the entrence to the Shadow Temple. Very cool, perfectly describes the enchanting temples very well.

~L. Gerudo
Chibi Pluto chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Wow...good poem & definetly a little on the disturbing side.
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Wow, really good poem. Very pretty, and kind of sad. Really liked it.
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Nice work! The words you chose created a very mysterious, dark atmosphere. The subtle rhythm and effective imagery made this a worthwhile read.

~Rai Doriane
I am me chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
i love to read dark and mysterious poems and stories. But, the scary thing is how much stories and poems(especially poems) reflect on real life. How we express our love, pain, happiness, sorrow, and the worst and the best of all our emotions into these works. You can tell what happens in peoples lives and learn about alot of problems in the world just by reading two or three sentences in a poem, a paragraph in a story. it saddens me greatly to see the depression and sorrow but makes me happy to learn the accomplishments of my fellow persons. poems and stories have a great impact on my life, no, on alot of peoples lives. And it inspires me to succeed in life and in everything i do and will do. i thank all artists authors, because you are the people that inspire me. Keep on writing, because all of you authors and artists out in the world are the hero's in alot of peopes lives, thank-you.
Raine Baggins-Loire chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Great! I think it could fit to ICO, too.

And keep on being obsessed with Sheik and Zelda, expecially Sheik: it makes us little readers sooo happy! _
supaybunnay chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
oohh...very dark and spook-ish...this is some good stuff...i'd like to see more of your poetry soon
Dracor chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Excelent, dark themes,a little sadistic, I like it. And as to your question about 'Where Is My Soul?' yes, it is from Ganondorfs viewpoint. and if you read my story 'Ocarina: The after thoughts' you'll see what happens after Dark Days(whcih happens after the poem but before the Afterthoughts) getting confused?(I'm working on 'Dark Days') You should, it's all part of the Angst saga. Well, good poem.
Amazing CAP chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Good poem. Tad short, but disturbing, which is always good.