Reviews for Illusion of Peace
SirienneHolmes chapter 1 . 4/17
Read the whole thing in one go, and I must say-amazing! I adore whump-nice to see Lewis being the victim of it (though, poor baby...) and Morse caring so much was just adorable! It didn't seem too ooc, though of course we all know Morse cares about his sarge. Loved the interaction between Russel and Morse, too! Wonderful! Can't wait to read the sequel!
red2013 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Great story with plenty happening in the story.
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Excellent story!
annahopelove chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
spooky spooky, indeed try going easier on the spooks:)
noenigma chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
This is an excellent story. Thanks for writing...
cherry-s-twin chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Wow this was actually amazing. I dont usually review stories, but i loved this! Now to read the sequel! X
WhyAye chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Whoa! Excellent! You are such a great storyteller, and the characters, setting, language, details, etc are all spot-on. More!
Ingebjorg9 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
I really enjoyed this. The dialogue was entirely in character and could imagine this as an actual episode. Exciting story too!
DocJorgensen chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to reading the sequel and more of your stuff.

Thanks for writing Morse.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very creepy bad guy. Plastic sheeting-yech. And I hate boats anyway. Good story- can't wait for more.
HistoryHound chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Sad truth, it is. In real life, he would get off like that. I kinda already knew he'd be back, because of the other story posted. Another great story, and now I want to read the follow up one. Keep writing!
HistoryHound chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
I have no idea how, but I totally called the Dr. Russell thing. Oh God, poor Morse, how's he gonna get her and Lewis out of there, plus his own life.
HistoryHound chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Whoa, you had me leaning into the screen with fear when the doorbell thing happened. You're very good a suspense! Why Lewis though, for the killer I mean...Hm...Must keep reading.
HistoryHound chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Man, you just like beating the heck out of poor Lewis don't you? ;)
HistoryHound chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Hm, the thing with the jewelry is very original and new to me. Has me guessing on what it could mean...Nice story so far.