Reviews for Illusion of Peace
red2013 chapter 9 . 1/10
Great story with plenty happening in the story.
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Excellent story!
annahopelove chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
spooky spooky, indeed try going easier on the spooks:)
noenigma chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
This is an excellent story. Thanks for writing...
cherry-s-twin chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Wow this was actually amazing. I dont usually review stories, but i loved this! Now to read the sequel! X
WhyAye chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Whoa! Excellent! You are such a great storyteller, and the characters, setting, language, details, etc are all spot-on. More!
Ingebjorg9 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
I really enjoyed this. The dialogue was entirely in character and could imagine this as an actual episode. Exciting story too!
DocJorgensen chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to reading the sequel and more of your stuff.

Thanks for writing Morse.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very creepy bad guy. Plastic sheeting-yech. And I hate boats anyway. Good story- can't wait for more.
HistoryHound chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Sad truth, it is. In real life, he would get off like that. I kinda already knew he'd be back, because of the other story posted. Another great story, and now I want to read the follow up one. Keep writing!
HistoryHound chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
I have no idea how, but I totally called the Dr. Russell thing. Oh God, poor Morse, how's he gonna get her and Lewis out of there, plus his own life.
HistoryHound chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Whoa, you had me leaning into the screen with fear when the doorbell thing happened. You're very good a suspense! Why Lewis though, for the killer I mean...Hm...Must keep reading.
HistoryHound chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Man, you just like beating the heck out of poor Lewis don't you? ;)
HistoryHound chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Hm, the thing with the jewelry is very original and new to me. Has me guessing on what it could mean...Nice story so far.
Shorina chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
You had me hooked with your story. I can only pull my hat at your genius at writing such a complicated plot and being so spot on with the characters. Your writing is so well, it was easy to visualize it in my mind. Will tackle the sequel now...