Reviews for Illusion of Peace
Shorina chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
You had me hooked with your story. I can only pull my hat at your genius at writing such a complicated plot and being so spot on with the characters. Your writing is so well, it was easy to visualize it in my mind. Will tackle the sequel now...
Ethereal-Journey chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
Consider me another one of your faithful followers. Great story and I particularly liked the fact that it featured an intriguing (and lengthy) casefile. Also, I'm a sucker for angst and hurt/comfort so I loved that as well.

Ominous ending, but I'm excited about the sequel. Off to read that. Thanks for sharing this.

Oh, and keep writing. I certainly appreciate your tales.
Nomad1 chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Hey, I really enjoyed this! It's great to find somebody writing any Morse or Lewis fic at all, and the fact that it's proper long casefiles is even better. I really hope that you write more in either fandom - I'll be looking out for it. Thanks for a great read!
Rachel Elizabeth Taylor chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Chapter Two is similarly good, well written. Just one wee point - in the first previous case Lewis describes, you say she was "strangled, raped and stabbed..." Was she raped posthumously?
Rachel Elizabeth Taylor chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Just read chapter one - it's bril! Love your More/Lewis dialogue. Your little bits of description are well done - not to much and just enough. 5*!
CrazyMaryT chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
This was great. I hope with the way this fic end there could be a possible sequel. Heck I'll take any kind of Morse fic. I'm not greedy. Thank you for sharing. Again this was a fantastic story.
CrazyMaryT chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Holy crap! Things are not looking well for the Oxford duo. Must get on to chapter 8.
CrazyMaryT chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I don't like the idea of a killer knowing where Lewis. Nope don't like that one bit. ;-)

Very good mystery building and like Morse I can't figure out exactly what's going on.
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
It's great to have Dr Russell back. Her dialogue is very in character. IMO

Love Lewis getting cracked on the head once again. I just love that. Can't wait to see what happens next.
CrazyMaryT chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Feels like an ep, all the set up. I love that. I can hear the actors voices in their characters words.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I was so happy to get this story alert. I'm reading, have reread your other Morse fic many times. Very good start. I can't wait to see the direction this mystery goes. Thank you so much for sharing.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2