Reviews for When an Orton Meets a Hardy
ashryder chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
that was one of my many favorites episodes from the hardy show
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
OMG THAT WAS GOOD
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
no doubts about it this was the best fanfiction I've ever read please make more chapters :)
krizttii chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Awwwwww this story is so cute write more please:)
SBMFanatic chapter 21 . 1/3/2011
Awesome story. I love it. I hope there's an update soon.
awprncss4386 chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
first things first so glad youre back! at least im not the only one who has cray shit going on in their lives...altho mine tends to be a little more extreme but eh whatev. second thig loved the update! ugh crazy kids! gotta love a food baby hehe i know i do! and that aunt dahlia...what a bitch! and cougars kinda creep me out sometimes lol so that just adds to my dislike :) and what about the other aunt what happened to her? you gotta tell me! hope to hear from you soon. email me if you need anything!
awprncss4386 chapter 20 . 9/7/2010
hey! sorry it's taken me sooo long to r&r. things have been insane with me like i don't even know where to begin. tons of drama! anyway love the sexy smut and jeff nakedness! oh and who doesnt love a gay friend. everyone needs one of those. thanks so much for the promo btw ;) youre the best!
awprncss4386 chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
hey girl glad to see you updated! can't wait for the next one! and hey at least arizona is 'dry' heat lol im in missouri and its humid as hell! its like breathing through celefane out there sometimes lol
Scarlett Boots chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
I must admit to you, I only started reading this story to go mental with you cause it sounded so crappy and cliche. But you've sort of impressed me with with your writing skills. I still think the plot is competely old though. Valeries' character pisses me off to be honest.. She is so full of her self and she is always acting like everyone else is dirt, as much as I hate the divas right now. Actually, a lot of the characters piss me off, so I don't know why I read all 19 chapters. I suppose you have writers touch, and trust me, even with all the criticism in here, that's the biggest compliment I can give you.

Keep writing,
Scarlett Boots x
LadyAmbrose chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
nice chapter... update soon
DashingFan chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
Awesome chapter

i want val to kick lay-cool's a** so much for john helping. update ASAP
awprncss4386 chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
damn that vickie guerrero and lay-cool! fake bitches! lol can't wait to see what happens
DashingFan chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
great update

i hope val will be okay for her six tag match which i cant wait for :)

hope you update soon
awprncss4386 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
loce the young grasshopper reference! that was too funny. cant wait to see what happens with val and jeff :) id ravish him too for sure!
RememberingYesterday chapter 17 . 5/6/2010