Reviews for You Move Me
mounds01 chapter 1 . 1/7
Very good. Love Bella and Jasper stories.
sherry williams chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
love it...
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh that was good! I think you should do another chapter for that though. Hehe!

Katy X

That. Was. HOT.
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love it alot!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
wow i think u should let this story continue... i would like to see what u come up with on this story.
DracosCelt chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hot damn. that was great. very realistic. hottest thing i've ever read.
Barrelracingismylife chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hey not sure how do things down in the states but up here in Canada we call it barrel racing and it isn' the last conner it is the last barrel or turn if you wish and are "riders" are Rough stock boys or for some men. Just thought I would give you my two sense but other wise preatty good.
Mommyshaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
ever think of a second chapter? thats good
Plain J chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was an excellent story, and it was written very well! When it comes down to it, it is smut, but it was beautifully written smut! Great job!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I want a cowboy. I'll even make do with teh mosquito bites they probably have on their asses
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i found conversation at the end actually made me laugh. i needed it too. thankyou. a well written story.
Kamuela chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
the story was pretty good. The only problem is that She would not have been a virgin in the technical sense of the word. She rides horses so her membrane would have been torn from that. I ride horses too so I know how that goes. I'm from a small town too and the doctor asked me once during a "girly checkup" who I had screwed, I said I hadn't because I was still a virgin. He said, "well you may not have slept with anyone but you're not a virgin anymore. You tore it already. Probably from riding." She may have hurt from his size, but he wouldn't have torn her hyman, it would have been gone already.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »