Reviews for Better than normal
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I want to hear something about Moist, but otherwise this is super chill.
R3ICH3NBACH chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was fantastic! I loved reading every line of it.
The-Secret-Life-Of-Chili chapter 1 . 3/12/2012

What now?

Isisisawesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Storystuff chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this was really powerful and it surprised me completely. The idea is absolutely amazing and I love how you wrote the way in which he finds out about it all. The ending was good and I really liked the whole fic, well done! XD
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Totally sad, and slightly creepy but AMAZING! wow...WOW!
The.Grey's.Ghost chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
oh this made me so sad...but I couldn't stop reading, it was just too perfect :'(
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow...that was really good. Im stunned by the awesomeness of your writing skills.(to put it in short term. otherwise id be here all day)
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO BRILLIANT. HOW ARE YOU SO BRILLIANT? The way you weaved the storyline and the thing at the end and jahskjhfjskafh DUDE, EVERYTHING. AMAZING. This was so good! chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really like your story. It's really well written and while it's sad it's still extremely good. The only thing that I don't get is that it's in the Dr. Horrible section but it seems like the main character is Barney not Billy. It confuses me. But I really like the story and I think it totally be continued if you ever wanted to.
Fairady chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I went back and forth in the beginning trying to decide if it was all real or a hallucination. Very detailed and thought provoking fic here.
Emilie Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow! That was totally not what I was expecting. But it was great! Please write more Dr. Horrible stories soon!

~Emilie Rose
Sycophantism chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Original. Creative. Well-written.

In my opinion, it could have gone much farther than a One-Shot, but that's your flay. Nice job.
Zydrate chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ahh, I love your stories, and this is possibly my favorite. Poor, actually really crazy Billy.

I'm wondering: have you ever seen or heard of the musical Next to Normal? "All you have to do is make up your mind to work with me and you can get well," reminds me a lot of one of the songs from there. "Make up your mind this is clarity/ clarity that you did not have before/ the treatment is strong, but lasts only so long/ it may be your minds needing more." That, and the whole "Medication" thin is always bound to remind me of it, haha.

An excellent one shot; short, and to the point. Well done.
Autofilled chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
So, this isn't the first time I've read your fics, for either DHSAB or HIMYM, and while they're all fantastic (you are, in my opinion, the best writer in both fandoms :D) This is the first story of yours that Iv'e read that really drove me to review. (And almost cry, but that's irrelevant) It was heartbreaking in a perfectly angsty way. My only real critique is that I really wanted to see who would be visiting Billy. Who they were, and how he fit them into his little demented reality. But all-in-all this is definatly the best Dr. Horrible fan fic I've read all week, and I thank you for that. Keep on writing!

~ Out_Of_It

P.S. I love the fact that you update/post something new every day, it gives me something to look foreward to when I get home. :D