Reviews for Hello Big Brother
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
...oh man I'm loving this story o.o it's not...tragic...for a gunslinger that's a good thing!
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
i like this story its very entertaining ne
MWRANDOM chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Excellent Work!
god of all chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Oraman Asturi chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Nice... Wish you would stop writing full chapters in bold print though its hard on the eyes. still love where this seems to be going. Any Akane bashing is good too.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
soul-of-silver-wolf chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
the entire time i was reading this i was giddy with anticipation. at times it was really funny others it was down right serious but above all it was brilliant. i really like how this was put together, its flow is smooth and the chapters are a nice langth(even though i do prefer slightly longer chapters). then theres the fact that you actualy go out of your way to show the perspectives of the other main characters, which is something i love even more. and last but not least you show just how smart Ranma really is when he is'nt sticking his foot in his mouth.
Chargone chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
this fic has two problems.

the first, and minor, is random bold.

the second, and major, is that there's not enough of it!

hehehe.

i do hope there are more chapters to be had eventually?
Raynze76 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
interesting story hope you update soon as would like to see what happens
Jigoku no Yami chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
bloody hell man. this is just down right wicked. The way Ranma is, the way i can see him doing this, its beautiful. He has managed to walk that fine, fine line that so many people dont even see. I await the next chapter, VizeerLord.

When Will The Darkness Embrace You?

Yami
King of Kings chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
well, not a bad start. grammar and spelling could use some work though. maybe a beta.

also, you don't explain anything. absolutely nothing.

as i was reading i had absolutely no clue what was going on. no background for those not familiar with gunslinger girls, no explanation why nodoka is involved with them, or why ranma is behaving the way he is. for that matter, no explanation why everybody is behaving like their in a spy film all of a sudden.

also, please no rehashing of previous chapters from different viewpoints. it works in movies, tv series, but only irritates readers. just doesn't translate well into the written word.

overall, looks like it could be fun though, if you put a bit more work into it.
DarkShinji8003 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
I had read this once before about a year ago. It's a shame that little over a year later, and it seems to have died off. Very good story none the less. hope you continue this
one.who.reads chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Ok, here's some constructive criticism.

First: do a spelling and grammar check. It comes standard in microsoft word, so I suggest writing your stories in that, spellchecking, then copy/paste onto the site (I'm not entirely sure how the posting here works).

Second: Stop rehashing scenes from another party's point of view. Pick a POV and stick with it, or bounce from one to another, but DO NOT REHASH WHOLE SCENES. I realize you may be trying to capture the feel of GSG, but it doesn't translate well into this medium.

Third: I recommend getting a proofreader, because the overall coherency of your writing needs work. This seems to almost be stream-of-consciousness, which is bad in this instance.

I must say that I love both Ranma 1/2 and Gunslinger Girl, and I like the basic concept of your crossover. It needs a little work, but this could be pretty good.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Oooo, I want to see what the Fratillo make of the curses. This is going to be good. Please continue this ASAP.
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
all this showy act and im still getting the feeling that ranma's plan is going to backfire if his mother knows about his fiance's and curse already

x3